Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post

Check out the latest MLB 13 The Show video, featuring the first three innnings between the Houston Astros vs. Oakland A's.


Also make sure you check out the Pittsburgh Pirates vs. New York Mets. In this video, 3 innings were simmed and 2 were played.


Thanks N51_rob!!

Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 35 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 raiderzride4free @ 03/02/13 07:01 PM
im not one to complain, but dayum, cespedes looks NOTHING like cespedes. they made him look like some random created player. that sucks.
 
# 2 JayD @ 03/02/13 07:06 PM
Seeing the Astros line up is quite comical.
 
# 3 Baseballking888 @ 03/02/13 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Seeing the Astros line up is quite comical.
Seeing them play this year will be quite comical (no offense, Astros fans).
 
# 4 Sports fanantic @ 03/02/13 07:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderzride4free
im not one to complain, but dayum, cespedes looks NOTHING like cespedes. they made him look like some random created player. that sucks.
it sucks but i love how they actually have his full name in the game, so we can hear a "Cespedes bomb into center field!"
 
# 5 kehlis @ 03/02/13 07:31 PM
Thanks Rob!!!

Took care of both the A's AND the Pirates for me in one post!
 
# 6 ebarws6 @ 03/02/13 07:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderzride4free
im not one to complain, but dayum, cespedes looks NOTHING like cespedes. they made him look like some random created player. that sucks.
Donaldson looked a bit odd to my eye, too.
 
# 7 N51_rob @ 03/02/13 08:12 PM
I apologize to Pirate fans as the 12-6 curve had me looking foolish for a while.
 
# 8 pdawg17 @ 03/02/13 08:46 PM
Just came here to post specifically about Cespedes and Donaldson...

Much better look to batting stances in general and Parker's delivery...but yes Cespedes and Donaldson's faces are not even close...
 
# 9 ricky24BO16 @ 03/02/13 09:17 PM
Agreed on cespedes....but hey his stance and abilities are prolly spot on....be greatful of that at least...and his home run swing is close cause he hits BOMBS!!!!
 
# 10 ebarws6 @ 03/02/13 09:38 PM
Eh, I would have made his stance a bit more open, but it's better than anything we had last year for sure.
 
# 11 kmoser @ 03/02/13 10:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseballking888
Seeing them play this year will be quite comical (no offense, Astros fans).
Alright let's get something straight here........ You are probably right. That line up is just pitiful. Now without Jed Lowrie, even worse. I will always be an Astros fan though. Ready to make a franchise with them.
 
# 12 metsfan4life1 @ 03/02/13 11:10 PM
Loved the mets footage ! All looks good! All the stances look great! BUT.. My god was someone drunk when they did David Wrights stance? That's ine of the worst updates I've ever seen. Looks nothing like his stance from last year.. He changed it again this spring anyways.. Luckily I can assign him a 2 handed follow through when I find a stance that best matches his.. And I love how Niese got some love and they finally got gave him facial hair!
 
# 13 fakingmysuicide @ 03/02/13 11:35 PM
I'll play a 'stros franchise for sure when osfm comes out but I'll probably do what I did last year, which was only play AA games the first year then triple A the next. This year I'll probably start with triple A.
 
# 14 ThaShark28_316 @ 03/03/13 12:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JayD
Seeing the Astros line up is quite comical.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baseballking888
Seeing them play this year will be quite comical (no offense, Astros fans).
Seeing me say "TO HELL WITH YOU BOTH!" is comical.

To hell with you both!
 
# 15 JaFFiTh @ 03/03/13 10:31 AM
Loving the Astros' new look! Probably will be playing few exhibition games cause of their new uniforms. Looks sharp.
 
# 16 GreenGlen @ 03/03/13 10:53 AM
Yes the Astros will struggle this year, but they are committed to building this team the right way through a strong farm system and excellence in international scouting, not by signing and spending money on free agents that really won't contribute that much to make a difference. The farm system was ranked dead last just two years ago and now are in the middle of the pack, I would bet they will be in both list top ten next year. They drafted and signed a highly touted ss correa. They again hold the top pick in the 2013 draft. Also Bo Porter is playing a different, much more aggressive style then Mills was playing last year. This team has a plan to get better which is what they need because they have been forgotten when the other professional sports teams are competitive.
 
# 17 JayD @ 03/03/13 04:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmoser
Alright let's get something straight here........ You are probably right. That line up is just pitiful. Now without Jed Lowrie, even worse. I will always be an Astros fan though. Ready to make a franchise with them.
just part of a team rebuilding.
 
# 18 JayD @ 03/03/13 04:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreenGlen
Yes the Astros will struggle this year, but they are committed to building this team the right way through a strong farm system and excellence in international scouting, not by signing and spending money on free agents that really won't contribute that much to make a difference. The farm system was ranked dead last just two years ago and now are in the middle of the pack, I would bet they will be in both list top ten next year. They drafted and signed a highly touted ss correa. They again hold the top pick in the 2013 draft. Also Bo Porter is playing a different, much more aggressive style then Mills was playing last year. This team has a plan to get better which is what they need because they have been forgotten when the other professional sports teams are competitive.
That's the way the Braves build a team is through their farm system. Well i guess also signing Justin and BJ but that wouldn't of been possible if the team had several big contracts.
 
# 19 bronxbombers21325 @ 03/03/13 04:35 PM
I can't believe that with all of the changes the Mets made this year, they remain untouched in the game. Can't even get the blue catchers helmet.
 
# 20 metsfan4life1 @ 03/03/13 04:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bronxbombers21325
I can't believe that with all of the changes the Mets made this year, they remain untouched in the game. Can't even get the blue catchers helmet.
Explain more?
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.