05:03 PM - February 22, 2013 by Steve_OS
It’s Episode 13 of the Press Row Podcast, and it’s (mostly) all about the PS4. We break down the announcement specifics, implications for sports games, and our excitement level for Sony’s new system. We also talk about what we’ve been playing, the big WWE-2K Sports news, and answer some listener questions.
Here’s the gameplan!
First Quarter – The crew discusses what they’ve been playing.
Second Quarter – A massive PS4 discussion.
Halftime – The Curious Case of the Missing Wii U titles.
Third Quarter – Listener questions.
Fourth Quarter – The crew reacts to the WWE-2K Sports announcement.
Joining us this week:
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@SamitSarkar)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar (@RichGrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at [email protected]
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes, so subscribe and rate it too! The link is here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/o...563624090?mt=2
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1:30:49
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.