12:24 PM - February 12, 2013 by Steve_OS
2K Sports is celebrating this year’s 2013 NBA All-Star Game by offering 50% digital purchase discounts across NBA 2K13 content for one week, starting today through next Tuesday, February 19th.
Available for purchase only through Xbox LIVE Marketplace and PlayStation Network, digital content sale highlights include:
- NBA 2K13: Normally $59.99 for Xbox 360 and PS3*, now on sale for $30.00 (US pricing only, 50% off local pricing)
- NBA 2K13 - PSP: Normally $19.99 for PSP, now on sale for $9.99
- NBA 2K13 – iOS/Android Simulation: Normally $7.99 on iTunes or Android App Store, now on sale for $2.99
- NBA 2K13 - All Star Presented by Sprite Content Pack: Normally 400 MSP or $4.99 (Xbox 360) / $4.99 (PS3), now on sale for 200 MSP or $2.49 (Xbox 360) / $2.49 (PS3)
- NBA 2K13 – 10,000 Virtual Currency: Normally 240 MSP (Xbox 360) / $2.99 (PS3), now on sale for 120 MSP (Xbox 360) / $1.50 (PS3)
Virtual Currency packs (5,000 & 2,000 respectively) and Spanish commentary will also be on sale at 50% off, as well as premium MyPLAYER items including Gold, Platinum, and Blue Bling.