03:46 PM - February 8, 2013 by Steve_OS
It’s Episode 12 of the Press Row Podcast, featuring our biggest and best crew yet. We break down the chances of MLB 2K13 being a winner, discuss the fortunes of the Wii U, answer some terrific listener questions, then spend some time on a long-awaited segment on mobile sports games. Plus, we wrap up our Child’s Play charity Super Bowl picks and our Four in February games.
Here’s the gameplan!
First Quarter – The crew discusses what they’ve been playing.
Second Quarter – Does MLB 2K13 have a chance?
Halftime – The Curious Case of the Missing Wii U titles.
Third Quarter – Listener questions.
Fourth Quarter – The state of mobile sports games.
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@SamitSarkar)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- Bryan Wiedey, PastaPadre (@pastapadre)
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar (@RichGrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes, so subscribe and rate it too! The link is here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/o...563624090?mt=2
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1:30:49
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.