Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Quote:
Just days away from Ray Lewis’ final game at Super Bowl XLVII, the Madden NFL franchise celebrates the legacy of one of the game’s greatest players. In addition to his hall of fame accomplishments, Lewis has re-defined the linebacker position and inspired an entire generation of NFL players and fans.

Be inspired one more time by the legendary player who has left his mark on the game.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 76 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BleedGreen710 @ 01/31/13 07:24 PM
Thats strange.. theres no clips of Madden anywhere in the video. At least the intro showed clips from the game.

Regardless, nice speech.
 
# 2 zkiesel @ 01/31/13 08:37 PM
Ray could motivate me to do anything. Holy cow, what a passionate man. I feel so blessed to have grown up watching him here in Baltimore with the Ravens. Makes me proud to be a Ravens fan.
 
# 3 boomhauertjs @ 02/01/13 08:51 AM
Did he give his buddies this speech the night they murdered those guys in Atlanta?
 
# 4 thelakeshow @ 02/01/13 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Did he give his buddies this speech the night they murdered those guys in Atlanta?
I get it. You're a Cleveland fan. The Browns moved to Baltimore. Browns get an expansion team. Ravens are in the Super Bowl again. Browns can't sniff the playoffs. I understand. It hurts.
 
# 5 MikeHokie @ 02/01/13 03:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelakeshow
I get it. Your Cleveland fan. The Browns moved to Baltimore. Browns get an expansion team. Ravans are in the Super Bowl again. Browns can't sniff the playoffs. I understand. It hurts.
*Your.
*Ravans.
 
# 6 ..GameOver.. @ 02/01/13 03:39 PM
Hearing Ray Lewis speeches is getting annoying. Especially when some of them are ridiculous.
 
# 7 cgalligan @ 02/01/13 04:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelakeshow
I get it. Your Cleveland fan. The Browns moved to Baltimore. Browns get an expansion team. Ravans are in the Super Bowl again. Browns can't sniff the playoffs. I understand. It hurts.
Obviously... You DO NOT understand
 
# 8 cgalligan @ 02/01/13 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..GameOver..
Hearing Ray Lewis speeches is getting annoying. Especially when some of them are ridiculous.
I agree... Hate him or love him, you have to admit that his antics have gone far far far over the top recently...
 
# 9 thelakeshow @ 02/02/13 01:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeHokie
*Your.
*Ravans.
Thanks for the spell check
 
# 10 jamie1981 @ 02/02/13 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cgalligan
I agree... Hate him or love him, you have to admit that his antics have gone far far far over the top recently...
Especially when they were presenting the AFC trophy and he was blubbering...did anyone catch him in the background when he was holding and caressing his owner? That was odd. I'm rooting for the Ravens but not because of him. Besides he has already won one.
 
# 11 microfino @ 02/02/13 07:36 PM
Haters gotta hate, whiners gotta whine...

Go Ravens
Good luck Ray Lewis!
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.