Home
MLB 2K13 News Post



The announcement of Major League Baseball 2K13 was certainly shocking. There are a lot of questions about this year's game, especially after the latest features list was released.

Our question to you today is simple: at this point are you buying the game? Vote on our frontpage to your right and above you in the forums.

Game: Major League Baseball 2K13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 14 - View All
Major League Baseball 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LowerWolf @ 01/11/13 05:39 PM
No, since I'll get The Show. But still, I'm glad to see it return.
 
# 2 funnyfiggy @ 01/11/13 05:50 PM
I like and still play 12, but I don't need another copy.
 
# 3 BigBlue @ 01/11/13 06:06 PM
Put me down as a YES.

BigBlue
 
# 4 metal134 @ 01/11/13 06:43 PM
Probably not, no. Don't get me wrong, I think they've really turned that ship around in the last couple of years, but the Show is still my game of choice.
 
# 5 mpgm @ 01/11/13 06:44 PM
pc buy ,
no ps3
 
# 6 davis420 @ 01/11/13 06:49 PM
I plan on picking up both baseball games day 1.
 
# 7 ozeman @ 01/11/13 07:08 PM
Not at $60, price drop? maybe.
 
# 8 fsufan4423 @ 01/11/13 07:25 PM
No! Gave up on this series once I purchased a PS3
 
# 9 HustlinOwl @ 01/11/13 07:34 PM
no and dont see how could anyone with lack of support for MLB 2k12. I gave up on EA Sports after NCAA Basketball debacle
 
# 10 DirtyJerz32 @ 01/11/13 07:48 PM
Still unsure. If I do it won't be on release day.
 
# 11 DirtyJerz32 @ 01/11/13 07:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
no and dont see how could anyone with lack of support for MLB 2k12. I gave up on EA Sports after NCAA Basketball debacle
Just curios, but what does EA have to do with the 2k series?
 
# 12 HustlinOwl @ 01/11/13 08:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32_OS
Just curios, but what does EA have to do with the 2k series?
umm no support after release
 
# 13 gharp14 @ 01/11/13 08:15 PM
absolutley not. There is now way the game is gonna be that different than last years game. My roomate has a ps3 so Il prolly just get the show for the first time and try that out
 
# 14 mfreder2 @ 01/11/13 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Profit89
Only if available for PC
Same here. I have the show for the PS3, I prefer mlb2k on the PC.
 
# 15 DirtyJerz32 @ 01/11/13 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
umm no support after release
Oh I see. You're just talking a company not supporting a game after they release it. If thought you were saying you weren't buying a 2k game because of EA.
 
# 16 HustlinOwl @ 01/11/13 09:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyJerz32_OS
Oh I see. You're just talking a company not supporting a game after they release it. If thought you were saying you weren't buying a 2k game because of EA.
now a true online franchise can persuade me
 
# 17 FloorGeneral @ 01/11/13 11:15 PM
I voted yes on accident. Thought this was about The Show :/
 
# 18 Behindshadows @ 01/11/13 11:23 PM
Another thread highjacked with ignorant comments, talking about the other game and complaining about the price of the game.

The game will be $60, everyone complaining about that get over yourselves already!

It's a new title game, rather it's crap or not! Will release like any other title for the standard price.

(Day one purchase on PC and 360 like I've done every year)

A true 2ksports fan and supporter!
 
# 19 HustlinOwl @ 01/11/13 11:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Behindshadows
Another thread highjacked with ignorant comments, talking about the other game and complaining about the price of the game.

The game will be $60, everyone complaining about that get over yourselves already!

It's a new title game, rather it's crap or not! Will release like any other title for the standard price.

(Day one purchase on PC and 360 like I've done every year)

A true 2ksports fan and supporter!
hijacked?? Question was asked and ppl gave their response pretty simple
 
# 20 DaReapa @ 01/11/13 11:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FloorGeneral
I voted yes on accident. Thought this was about The Show :/
Lol. Same here. Except I voted "Unsure, leaning yes" since I'm still content with The Show 12, but still open to seeing what '13 have in store.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.