01:06 PM - January 10, 2013 by Steve_OS
GameStop has posted some of the MLB 2K13 features, which are very similar to those seen in MLB 2K12. Let's hope some upcoming Developer Diaries (if there are any) reveal more details.
MLB 2K13 delivers hours of baseball action for any level of sports fan or gamer. Master our signature right analog pitching controls to achieve perfection on the mound, enjoy the authentic baseball environment of MLB Today featuring real life commentary and statistics, and develop winning players and teams in My Player, Franchise & Postseason modes.
- Total Control Pitching & Hitting - The original analog pitching and hitting controls remain the benchmark. Unmatched control and realism allow you to feel the action on both sides of the plate.
- My Player - Experience the journey from Minor Leagues to MLB stardom. Choose your path, customize your player and work your way to the top.
- MLB Today - Take the field in an authentic environment pulled from the real life MLB season. Featuring the latest rosters & lineups, and relevant commentary & stats overlays.
- MLB Today Season - Play through the full 2013 MLB season, one day at a time. Real results combine with yours, allowing you to compete directly with real life MLB teams.
- Dynamic Tendencies - Player performance fluctuates dynamically as player ratings update from pitch to pitch and at-bat to at-bat.
- Inside Edge & Stats Inc. - Strategize for each at-bat with authentic scouting reports and data from Inside Edge & Stats Inc.
- Franchise - Championship teams are built in the front office, and crowned on the field. Can you master both sides of the ball and build a dynasty?
- Postseason - Relive the 2012 Postseason, or customize your own bracket and crown a new champion.
- Home Run Derby - Go head to head with MLB's greatest power hitters in a classic Derby format.