Home
MLB 13 The Show News Post


We captured over 80 MLB 13 The Show screenshots from the cover athlete videos that were released, earlier this morning.

MLB 13 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 13 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 13 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 13 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 13 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view MLB 13 The Show screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: MLB 13 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 34 - View All
MLB 13 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 krunchybox @ 01/07/13 03:41 PM
The home plate umpire is wrong in almost every shot with him in it. The umpire is supposed to be set-up on the inside part of the plate. In almost every shot, he is on the outside part of the plate.
 
# 2 tpytell @ 01/07/13 04:02 PM
The nationals undershirt/socks on road jerseys are still wrong
 
# 3 tabarnes19 @ 01/07/13 06:37 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
LOL, I love The Show, but seriously......this game needs a competitor. I just can't see manage-only mode (where presentation is a BIG factor toward it being successful) being improved that much, nor is it likely that attributes / ratings / sliders changed all that much. Those are the things that will propel this product forward and there's a reason they haven't been talked about much.
Or maybe since its extremely early.....I'm sure there will be a ton of new info in the next few weeks.
 
# 4 The Kid 24 @ 01/07/13 07:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tpytell
The nationals undershirt/socks on road jerseys are still wrong
I hope that gets fixed... Hopefully we get our answer during Community Day.
 
# 5 DieHardYankee26 @ 01/07/13 07:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
LOL, I love The Show, but seriously......this game needs a competitor. I just can't see manage-only mode (where presentation is a BIG factor toward it being successful) being improved that much, nor is it likely that attributes / ratings / sliders changed all that much. Those are the things that will propel this product forward and there's a reason they haven't been talked about much.
Nothing in this post makes sense.
 
# 6 pirates1fan @ 01/08/13 06:38 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DieHardYankee26
Nothing in this post makes sense.
Lol, I am kind of scratching my head to.
 
# 7 Berserker2020 @ 01/08/13 07:57 AM
So based on the CC closeup pic it seems that Nike is in fact in the game but haven't seen any other pics containing other Nike gear. Has any other gear been confirmed to be in this year besides the undershirt?
 
# 8 bukktown @ 01/08/13 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchybox
The home plate umpire is wrong in almost every shot with him in it. The umpire is supposed to be set-up on the inside part of the plate. In almost every shot, he is on the outside part of the plate.
They can set up wherever they want.
 
# 9 CabreraMVP @ 01/08/13 02:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thevaliantx
LOL, I love The Show, but seriously......this game needs a competitor.
The only reason this is a great series is because every year they improve the game the best they can, and act like they have a competitor.
 
# 10 Brewhaha @ 01/08/13 02:35 PM
Brauny still needs a haircut.
 
# 11 krunchybox @ 01/08/13 05:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bukktown
They can set up wherever they want.
Actually that is not true. The first thing one is taught when they get into baseball umpiring is where they are to set-up when they are behind the plate. They are to always set-up on the inside part of the plate. This will help them to best see if a pitch grazes a batter, the inside corner, and it also offers the most amount of protection.

Every baseball umpire camp that I have been too and every baseball umpire and instructor at every level that I have talked to all say that the home plate umpire is to be on the inside part of the plate. Watch any real-life game at the high school level and up and every competent umpire will be on the inside part of the plate.

This game, as great as it is, has this wrong.
 
# 12 krunchybox @ 01/08/13 05:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brewhaha
Brauny still needs a haircut.
Personally, I have never seen him with the hair length that he has in this game. Not really sure what that is based on.
 
# 13 Sco291 @ 01/08/13 05:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CabreraMVP
The only reason this is a great series is because every year they improve the game the best they can, and act like they have a competitor.
Well to be honest, they've actually had a competitor the last 7+ years. Not anymore though for the time being. lol
 
# 14 Vanman2425 @ 01/08/13 06:07 PM
Still with the long sleeves on everybody, especially pitchers, for night games?
 
# 15 Brewhaha @ 01/09/13 10:12 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by krunchybox
Personally, I have never seen him with the hair length that he has in this game. Not really sure what that is based on.
If you remember in the offseason when he accepted his MVP award, he had that ridiculous long hair. I don't think he ever played in a game with it. I'm guessing developers saw that and assumed that's what he was going with for the season.
 
# 16 csura999 @ 01/09/13 10:06 PM
Ryan Braun had long hair in 2011. Probably from late-August on through the Postseason, it was long:







But he didn't have long hair at all in 2012 though. The first two pictures are from the NLCS against the Cardinals, the patch on the left front of the jersey points that out. And obviously, the red in the crowd too. Lol.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.