05:21 PM - January 5, 2013 by Steve_OS
Check out more Avatar Football screenshots, right here.
Coinciding with the start of the NFL playoffs, veteran Xbox 360 Indie developer, Barkers Crest Studio, just released Avatar Football onto the Xbox Live Marketplace.
For 240 Microsoft Points ($3), gamers get:
- 2D gameplay inspired by Tecmo Super Bowl
- Play as Xbox Avatars or as realistic football player models
- 3 vs. 3 online multiplayer
- Fully editable players, teams and playbooks
- Create-a-play editor
- Share edited rosters over Xbox Live
- Offline single season mode
- 2 vs. 2 local multiplayer
UPDATE: Check out the Avatar Football video, captured last night from the 4th quarter, it was a crazy finish!