Home
NBA 2K13 News Post


For those of you that didn't know, you can remove the red player indicator circle, when viewing an instant replay in NBA 2K13. This is especially useful for those of you that like to capture screenshots or video footage.

While in replay mode, simply press the R1 and L1 buttons simultaneously on the PS3. 360 users need to press LB and RB simultaneously. (This was added in the most recent NBA 2K13 patch (title update).

Thanks to DmanUnt2014, subscribe to his channel for more videos.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 daveberg @ 12/28/12 11:21 AM
Oh HELL yeah!
 
# 2 Eman5805 @ 12/28/12 11:24 AM
Found this out on accident. Now if only I had a capture card...and wasn't hopelessly lazy when it comes to editing videos.
 
# 3 Da_Czar @ 12/28/12 11:41 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eman5805
Found this out on accident. Now if only I had a capture card...and wasn't hopelessly lazy when it comes to editing videos.
LOL yeah fam there is NO WAY around those two issues when you want to capture video LOL
 
# 4 Ed26 @ 12/28/12 12:11 PM
OMG..... YES!!!!..... I WAS SO ANNOYED BY THAT RED CIRCLE. it even took my motivation away from doing montages. LEEEE GOOOO!!!
 
# 5 VDusen04 @ 12/28/12 12:30 PM
I'm glad people are finding this thread useful, but I am surprised many were not aware of this. I believe the player indicator removal has been available since the release of the first patch. I feel like it's gone like this for the last few years of 2K.
 
# 6 JerzeyReign @ 12/28/12 12:34 PM
If I would have known this was unknown I would of made a youtube video and got my views up!

I'm never gonna be youtube famous!
 
# 7 eaterofworlds888 @ 12/28/12 01:23 PM
For some reason I was thinking you could already do this. Oh well, still very cool.
 
# 8 bonannogiovanni @ 12/28/12 04:51 PM
Surprised it's been unknown to many, as it's been in the game since NBA 2K8!
 
# 9 MarvinOida @ 12/28/12 04:57 PM
Time to be a knock off Shady... Jk... But I've already known this lol... Since 2K9 (PS2)... Found it on accident.
 
# 10 23 @ 12/28/12 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
I'm glad people are finding this thread useful, but I am surprised many were not aware of this. I believe the player indicator removal has been available since the release of the first patch. I feel like it's gone like this for the last few years of 2K.

It was advertised as being able to do this before release then we couldnt make it disappear.
 
# 11 Shinyhubcaps @ 12/28/12 05:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bonannogiovanni
Surprised it's been unknown to many, as it's been in the game since NBA 2K8!
Actually this was not available for the past couple years. I could plop in 2K11 or 2K12 right now. I was really disappointed too because it's the first thing, along with hide the control bar, that I do when viewing replays.

Glad to see it's back though!
 
# 12 VDusen04 @ 12/29/12 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
It was advertised as being able to do this before release then we couldnt make it disappear.
Right, I was just saying it was made available at patch and I was surprised to hear so many folks were not familiar until now. In retrospect, perhaps I should have mentioned something.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinyhubcaps
Actually this was not available for the past couple years. I could plop in 2K11 or 2K12 right now. I was really disappointed too because it's the first thing, along with hide the control bar, that I do when viewing replays.

Glad to see it's back though!
I was thinking they'd been patching it in these past few years but maybe you're right. I suppose I've just been using the Reelmaker instead, thus nullifying the need to rely on the basic replay camera. The removal of Reelmaker kind of brought back the replay importance in 2K13 though.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.