Home
NBA 2K13 News Post


Grab your NBA 2K13 VC packs with a 50% discount today through January 1st 2013, 5:00 PM GST.
  • 10,000 VC Pack - 120 MSP
  • 5,000 VC Pack - 80 MSP
  • 2,000 VC Pack - 40 MSP

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 eaterofworlds888 @ 12/25/12 08:16 PM
is this deal for PSN as well?
 
# 2 XenoZograscope @ 12/25/12 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
is this deal for PSN as well?
Yes it is.

Sent from the hobo factory using Tapatalk 2
 
# 3 mikelecrenski @ 12/26/12 01:26 AM
I am on NA Xbox 360 and don't see it, I keep getting error not available.
 
# 4 LRBTODAY @ 12/26/12 02:39 PM
2K is cakin' off this!!!!!
 
# 5 PES3Paul @ 12/26/12 03:38 PM
No whiff of any mention of this in the Playstation Store nor in-game either. Must be 360 exclusive. Unless there's some legitimate way I can be directed to the PS3 equivalent of this deal.
 
# 6 XenoZograscope @ 12/26/12 03:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PES3Paul
No whiff of any mention of this in the Playstation Store nor in-game either. Must be 360 exclusive. Unless there's some legitimate way I can be directed to the PS3 equivalent of this deal.
You have to access it through the actual game not from the PSN Store.
 
# 7 ratedmoney @ 12/26/12 05:55 PM
Have 80msp sitting on my account that Microsoft gave me for my birthday. Guess I finally found something I could use it on. Thanks for posting this.
 
# 8 MrCWS83 @ 12/26/12 09:46 PM
What could I get with the VC? Shoes and accessories for players for example? I might go get 2K
 
# 9 ratedmoney @ 12/26/12 09:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrCWS83
What could I get with the VC? Shoes and accessories for players for example? I might go get 2K
Yes accessories, dont think you buy shoes though. Also you use VC to upgrade a mycareer player, myteam mode for purchasing players and booster packs.
 
# 10 Rondorampage9 @ 12/27/12 02:35 PM
Where do you go in game to buy VC on PS3?
 
# 11 thelakeshow @ 12/27/12 03:28 PM
I know for 360, the option to purchase VC comes up if you don't have enough VC to purchase something. Say for instance, you have 20000 VC or less. If you go into myteam mode and try to purchase a player on the market worth more then 20000 VC, it will give you an option to purchase more VC.

I'm guessing the same applies for PS3 users.
 
# 12 MVP9072 @ 12/27/12 04:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelakeshow
I know for 360, the option to purchase VC comes up if you don't have enough VC to purchase something. Say for instance, you have 20000 VC or less. If you go into myteam mode and try to purchase a player on the market worth more then 20000 VC, it will give you an option to purchase more VC.

I'm guessing the same applies for PS3 users.
Yeah i bought KD , Rondo , KG ect sold em all back
 
# 13 XenoZograscope @ 12/27/12 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thelakeshow
I know for 360, the option to purchase VC comes up if you don't have enough VC to purchase something. Say for instance, you have 20000 VC or less. If you go into myteam mode and try to purchase a player on the market worth more then 20000 VC, it will give you an option to purchase more VC.

I'm guessing the same applies for PS3 users.

Yes same way for the PS3 as well.
 
# 14 Rondorampage9 @ 12/27/12 11:14 PM
Okay, thanks.
 
# 15 blklightning @ 12/27/12 11:29 PM
Any news when real money goes on sale? But yeah, you can keep the fake stuff, 2K. Well technically, since we now have a debt backed currency, all money is fake, I guess. Eh, whatever. Still not interested.
 
# 16 dramachild11 @ 12/28/12 12:07 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blklightning
Any news when real money goes on sale? But yeah, you can keep the fake stuff, 2K. Well technically, since we now have a debt backed currency, all money is fake, I guess. Eh, whatever. Still not interested.
Thanks for giving the kids on this site a quick economics lesson lol
 
# 17 BRxSKINSx @ 12/31/12 12:40 AM
FINALLY I can get that 99 overall rated player, WITHOUT putting in the work for it..... Just like a hacked player, oonly paid for.... So I'm legit right...... right...?
 
# 18 MarvinOida @ 12/31/12 03:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRxSKINSx
FINALLY I can get that 99 overall rated player, WITHOUT putting in the work for it..... Just like a hacked player, oonly paid for.... So I'm legit right...... right...?
Nope, I'm 90 only playing key games and Blacktop. Been 90 for a month now and easily could've been 99 if I didn't buy clothes.
 
# 19 TryHard_Nation @ 12/31/12 04:22 PM
Does this mean that I can still get them at a discount on the 1st?
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.