02:51 PM - December 21, 2012 by Steve_OS
It’s Episode 8 of the Press Row Podcast – the long-awaited 2012 Sports Game Of the Year show! Here’s the gameplan:
First Quarter – Each panelist makes a case for the six 2012 Sports Game of the Year nominees.
Second Quarter – We reveal the subcategory winners
Halftime – The gang chats about some user mail and feedback
Third Quarter – Each panelist reveals their individual 2012 Sports Game of the Year rankings from third to first
Fourth Quarter – The 2012 Sports Game Of The Year Winner is announced!
The Final Gun – A big thank you to the fans and the panelists
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@SamitSarkar)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- Chris Sanner, Operation Sports (@ChrisSnr)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar (@RichGrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes, so subscribe and rate it too! The link is here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/o...563624090?mt=2
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1:29:16
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.