Home
NBA 2K13 News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

This roster is available now for 360, PS3 (Thanks michael785), Wii U and PC.

Transactions will come when pjt8405 sends the update.

Here are a few that I noticed.

Injured Players
  • Andrew Bynum (76ers)
  • Tyrus Thomas (Bobcats)
  • Beno Udrih (Bucks)
  • Richard Hamilton (Bulls)
  • Derrick Rose (Bulls)
  • Kyrie Irving (Cavaliers)
  • Avery Bradley (Celtics)
  • Chauncey Billups (Clippers)
  • Grant Hill (Clippers)
  • Trey Thompkins (Clippers)
  • Eric Gordon (Hornets)
  • Anthony Davis (Hornets)
  • Raja Bell (Jazz)
  • Iman Shumpert (Knicks)
  • Amare Stoudemire (Knicks)
  • Pau Gasol (Lakers)
  • Steve Nash (Lakers)
  • Steve Blake (Lakers)
  • Al Harrington (Magic)
  • Hedo Turkoglu (Magic)
  • Dirk Nowitzki (Mavs)
  • Brook Lopez (Nets)
  • Wilson Chandler (Nuggets)
  • Jeff Pendergraph (Pacers)
  • Danny Granger (Pacers)
  • Alan Anderson (Raptors)
  • Landry Fields (Raptors)
  • Royce White (Rockets)
  • Stephen Jackson (Spurs)
  • Channing Frye (Suns)
  • Chase Budinger (T-Wolves)
  • Brandon Roy (T-Wolves)
  • Ricky Rubio (T-Wolves)
  • Elliot Williams (Blazers)
  • Victor Claver (Blazers)
  • Richard Jefferson (Warriors)
  • Andrew Bogut (Warriors)
  • Brandon Rush (Warriors)
  • Trevor Booker (Wizards)
  • Trevor Ariza (Wizards)
  • John Wall (Wizards)
Fully Guaranteed Players
  • James White (Knicks) not included.
Non-Guaranteed Players
  • Maalik Wayns (76ers) not included.
  • Terrell Harris (Heat) not included.
  • Lance Thomas (Hornets) included.
  • Kevin Murphy (Jazz) not included.
  • Darius Johnson Odom (Lakers) not included.
  • Julyan Stone (Nuggets) not included.
  • Ben Hansbrough (Pacers) not included.
  • Scott Machado (Rockets) not included.
  • Luke Zeller (Suns) not included.
  • Diante Garrett (Suns) not included.
  • Kent Bazemore (Warriors) not included.
Some of the players that received higher ratings
  • Raymond Felton
  • Alexey Shved
  • Eric Bledsoe
  • Mike Conley
  • Jonas Valanciunas
  • Andray Blatche
Some of the players that received lower ratings
  • Andrea Bargnani
  • Michael Beasley
  • Pau Gasol
  • Dwight Howard
Until then, check them out for yourself and let us know what you're seeing (or not seeing...)

UPDATE: Here are the transactions from the latest update, thanks to pjt8405!

Fully Guaranteed Players Missing

New York Knicks
  • James White – 1 year Guaranteed contract - SF/SG - #4
Non-Guaranteed Players Missing

Philadelphia 76ers
  • Maalik Wayns – Unguaranteed - PG - #18
Cleveland Cavaliers
  • Kevin Jones - Unguaranteed - PF - #5
Miami Heat
  • Terrell Harris - Unguaranteed - SG/PG - #14
Utah Jazz
  • Kevin Murphy – 2 year unguaranteed - SF/SG - #55
Los Angeles Lakers
  • Darius Johnson Odom - Unguaranteed - SG/PG - #7
Denver Nuggets
  • Julyan Stone – Unguaranteed contract - PG/SG - #10
Indiana Pacers
  • Ben Hansbrough - Unguaranteed Contract - PG/SG - 23
Houston Rockets
  • Scott Machado - 2 year partially guaranteed contract - PG - # 1
Phoenix Suns
  • Luke Zeller - Unguaranteed - PF/C - #40
  • Diante Garrett - Unguaranteed - PG/SG - #10
Golden St. Warriors
  • Kent Bazemore – Unguaranteed - SG - #20
Players that need to be removed from rosters to Free Agent Pool

N/A

Remove players from Free Agent Pool, due to overseas signing
  • Eddie House – Retired
  • Pape Sy – Signed in France
  • Marcus Banks – Signed in Greece
  • Charlie Bell – Signed in Italy
  • Manny Harris – Signed in Ukraine
  • Robert Vaden – Signed in Germany
  • Joey Graham – Signed in Puerto Rico
  • Renaldo Balkman – Signed in Puerto Rico
  • Mike Harris – Signed in China
  • Leon Powe – Signed in Puerto Rico
Assistant Coach Changes for accurate Association Mode

Dallas Mavericks
  • Jim O’Brien replaces Terry Stotts as Stotts is now the Head Coach of the Blazers.
Utah Jazz
  • Jeff Hornacek replaces Scott Layden as Layden has taken a Asst.GM position with the Spurs.
Orlando Magic
  • Wes Unseld Jr. replaces Patrick Ewing as Asst. Coach. He is one of the Asst. this year under new Head Coach Jacque Vaughn.
Chicago Bulls
  • Ron Adams is lead Assistant Coach not Ed Pinckney as Pinckney was only added as of last season.
Update Additions:
  • Lance Thomas – Hornets – Created CAP
Update Removed Players:
  • Eddy Curry - Signed in China
  • Derrick Caracter - Signed in China
  • Gani Lawal - Signed in Italy
  • Stephen Graham - Signed in China
  • Trey Johnson - Signed in Spain
  • Anthony Carter - Retired - Nuggets Development Coach
  • Chris Quinn - Signed in Spain
*Notes for new update:

It looks like we have all the official jerseys that are worn this year after the insider added the Miami White Hot jerseys in the last update. He added 1 new player (Lance Thomas) in this update, removed several from FA List and added injuries to players. Not much of an update outside of these two things as no new Assistant Coaches were added.

Position Changes for players: *only important position changes are listed for online roster purposes

Philadelphia 76ers:
  • Lavoy Allen - C/PF *Starter
Milwaukee Bucks:
  • Marquis Daniels - SF/SG
  • Ekpe Udoh – PF/C * Starter
Cleveland Cavs:
  • Luke Walton - PF/SF
Boston Celtics:
  • Chris Wilcox - C/PF
  • Kevin Garnett - C/PF
Los Angeles Clippers:
  • Chauncey Billups - SG/PG * Starter
Memphis Grizzlies:
  • Mareese Speights - C/PF
Atlanta Hawks:
  • Kyle Korver - SF/SG
  • Anthony Morrow - SF/SG
Sacramento Kings:
  • Francisco Garcia – SG/SF
Orlando Magic:
  • Dequan Jones - SF/SG
Denver Nuggets:
  • Wilson Chandler - PF/SF
  • Corey Brewer - SF/SG
Detroit Pistons:
  • Kyle Singler - SG/SF *Starter
Toronto Raptors:
  • Amir Johnson - PF/C
  • Ed Davis - C/PF
Houston Rockets:
  • Donatas Motiejunas - C/PF
  • Royce White - SF/PF *point forward
San Antonio Spurs:
  • Matt Bonner - PF/C
  • Tiago Splitter - C/PF
  • Gary Neal - SG/PG
Minnesota T-Wolves:
  • Lou Amundson - C/PF
Golden State Warriors:
  • Charles Jenkins - SG/PG
Washington Wizards:
  • Nene - C/PF
  • Kevin Seraphin - PF/C

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 michael785 @ 12/08/12 10:17 AM
it IS out for PS3
 
# 2 michael785 @ 12/08/12 10:18 AM
when does NBA Today Update??????????????????????
 
# 3 demfl @ 12/08/12 10:25 AM
I hate to ask here but I started a thread earlier and received no answer. Does 2k ever plan on updating Myteam rosters. The player's market value changes but their rating are from the release date.
 
# 4 Angel_G @ 12/08/12 10:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michael785
when does NBA Today Update??????????????????????
I am having the same issue on PS3.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demfl
I hate to ask here but I started a thread earlier and received no answer. Does 2k ever plan on updating Myteam rosters. The player's market value changes but their rating are from the release date.
Yea, I would also like to know this as well. I am a huge Knicks fan and would like to add Rasheed Wallace to My Team.
 
# 5 fiaofiao @ 12/08/12 10:42 AM
Alexey Shved cyberface is just not accurate like the others.....
 
# 6 pjt8405 @ 12/08/12 11:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

This roster is available now for 360, PS3 (Thanks michael785), Wii U and PC.

Transactions will come when pjt8405 sends the update.

Here are a few that I noticed.

Injured Players
  • Andrew Bynum (76ers)
  • Tyrus Thomas (Bobcats)
  • Beno Udrih (Bucks)
  • Richard Hamilton (Bulls)
  • Derrick Rose (Bulls)
  • Kyrie Irving (Cavaliers)
  • Avery Bradley (Celtics)
  • Chauncey Billups (Clippers)
  • Grant Hill (Clippers)
  • Trey Thompkins (Clippers)
  • Eric Gordon (Hornets)
  • Anthony Davis (Hornets)
  • Raja Bell (Jazz)
  • Iman Shumpert (Knicks)
  • Amare Stoudemire (Knicks)
  • Pau Gasol (Lakers)
  • Steve Nash (Lakers)
  • Steve Blake (Lakers)
  • Al Harrington (Magic)
  • Hedo Turkoglu (Magic)
  • Dirk Nowitzki (Mavs)
  • Brook Lopez (Nets)
  • Wilson Chandler (Nuggets)
  • Jeff Pendergraph (Pacers)
  • Danny Granger (Pacers)
  • Alan Anderson (Raptors)
  • Landry Fields (Raptors)
  • Royce White (Rockets)
  • Stephen Jackson (Spurs)
  • Channing Frye (Suns)
  • Chase Budinger (T-Wolves)
  • Brandon Roy (T-Wolves)
  • Ricky Rubio (T-Wolves)
  • Elliot Williams (Blazers)
  • Victor Claver (Blazers)
  • Richard Jefferson (Warriors)
  • Andrew Bogut (Warriors)
  • Brandon Rush (Warriors)
  • Trevor Booker (Wizards)
  • Trevor Ariza (Wizards)
  • John Wall (Wizards)
Fully Guaranteed Players
  • James White (Knicks) not included.
Non-Guaranteed Players
  • Maalik Wayns (76ers) not included.
  • Terrell Harris (Heat) not included.
  • Lance Thomas (Hornets) included.
  • Kevin Murphy (Jazz) not included.
  • Darius Johnson Odom (Lakers) not included.
  • Julyan Stone (Nuggets) not included.
  • Ben Hansbrough (Pacers) not included.
  • Scott Machado (Rockets) not included.
  • Luke Zeller (Suns) not included.
  • Diante Garrett (Suns) not included.
  • Kent Bazemore (Warriors) not included.
Until then, check them out for yourself and let us know what you're seeing (or not seeing...)
Fully Guaranteed Players

New York Knicks
• James White – 1 year Guaranteed contract - SF/SG - #4
Non-Guaranteed Players Missing

Philadelphia 76ers
• Maalik Wayns – Unguaranteed - PG - #18
Cleveland Cavaliers:
• Kevin Jones - Unguaranteed - PF - #5
Miami Heat
• Terrell Harris - Unguaranteed - SG/PG - #14
Utah Jazz
• Kevin Murphy – 2 year unguaranteed - SF/SG - #55
Los Angeles Lakers
• Darius Johnson Odom - Unguaranteed - SG/PG - #7
Denver Nuggets
• Julyan Stone – Unguaranteed contract - PG/SG - #10
Indiana Pacers
• Ben Hansbrough - Unguaranteed Contract - PG/SG - 23
Houston Rockets
• Scott Machado - 2 year partially guaranteed contract - PG - # 1
Phoenix Suns
• Luke Zeller - Unguaranteed - PF/C - #40
• Diante Garrett - Unguaranteed - PG/SG - #10
Golden St. Warriors
• Kent Bazemore – Unguaranteed - SG - #20
Players that need to be removed from rosters to Free Agent Pool

n/a

Remove players from Free Agent Pool, due to overseas signing
• Eddie House – Retired
• Pape Sy – Signed in France
• Marcus Banks – Signed in Greece
• Charlie Bell – Signed in Italy
• Manny Harris – Signed in Ukraine
• Robert Vaden – Signed in Germany
• Joey Graham – Signed in Puerto Rico
• Renaldo Balkman – Signed in Puerto Rico
• Mike Harris – Signed in China
• Leon Powe – Signed in Puerto Rico




Assistant Coach Changes for accurate Association Mode

Dallas Mavericks
• Jim O’Brien replaces Terry Stotts as Stotts is now the Head Coach of the Blazers.
Utah Jazz
• Jeff Hornacek replaces Scott Layden as Layden has taken a Asst.GM position with the Spurs.
Orlando Magic
• Wes Unseld Jr. replaces Patrick Ewing as Asst. Coach. He is one of the Asst. this year under new Head Coach Jacque Vaughn.
Chicago Bulls
• Ron Adams is lead Assistant Coach not Ed Pinckney as Pinckney was only added as of last season.


Update Additions:
• Lance Thomas – Hornets – Created CAP
Update Removed Players:
• Eddy Curry - Signed in China
• Derrick Caracter - Signed in China
• Gani Lawal - Signed in Italy
• Stephen Graham - Signed in China
• Trey Johnson - Signed in Spain
• Anthony Carter - Retired - Nuggets Development Coach
• Chris Quinn - Signed in Spain

*Notes for new update:

It looks like we have all the official jerseys that are worn this year after the insider added the Miami White Hot jerseys in the last update.. He added 1 new player (Lance Thomas) in this update, removed several from FA List and added injuries to players. Not much of an update outside of these two things as no new Assistant Coaches were added and no ratings were touched.

Position Changes for players: *only important position changes are listed for online roster purposes

Philadelphia 76ers:
• Lavoy Allen - C/PF *Starter
Milwaukee Bucks:
• Marquis Daniels - SF/SG
• Ekpe Udoh – PF/C * Starter
Cleveland Cavs:
• Luke Walton - PF/SF
Boston Celtics:
• Chris Wilcox - C/PF
• Kevin Garnett - C/PF
Los Angeles Clippers:
• Chauncey Billups - SG/PG * Starter
Memphis Grizzlies:
• Mareese Speights - C/PF
Atlanta Hawks:
• Kyle Korver - SF/SG
• Anthony Morrow - SF/SG
Sacramento Kings:
• Francisco Garcia – SG/SF
Orlando Magic:
• Dequan Jones - SF/SG
Denver Nuggets:
• Wilson Chandler - PF/SF
• Corey Brewer - SF/SG
Detroit Pistons:
• Kyle Singler - SG/SF *Starter
Toronto Raptors:
• Amir Johnson - PF/C
• Ed Davis - C/PF
Houston Rockets:
• Donatas Motiejunas - C/PF
• Royce White - SF/PF *point forward
San Antonio Spurs:
• Matt Bonner - PF/C
• Tiago Splitter - C/PF
• Gary Neal - SG/PG
Minnesota T-Wolves:
• Lou Amundson - C/PF
Golden State Warriors:
• Charles Jenkins - SG/PG
Washington Wizards:
• Nene - C/PF
• Kevin Seraphin - PF/C
 
# 7 ffaacc03 @ 12/08/12 11:20 AM
All injured players are locked for offline purposes, once again ... they cant be moved at all.

This was present before on the 2k series, was taken away since it holds no point to lock players for offline (offline is suposed to give you the power to do whatever you want, yet you cant with locked players) ... all would have sufficed was to put those injured players on the reserve list and it would have serve for both, offline and online.

Then again, the insider does not provides complete rosters that allow for all of those players to be placed on the reserve list, with actual players that are on roster yet missing ... and nor can the insider compete with the accuracy of the custom rosters from the community, so this fits to uncover and restrict both open fronts.

What is really more disturbing and unreasonable to go ahead with this move is, that it was addressed in the past due to the massive constant complains of the 2k community ... it resulted on the "lockdown" players being unlocked ... of course not placed active within the rotations, for authenticity purposes they should not, but not completely restricted as of now, specially for offline.

This is the classic one step forward, two steps back case ... thus I am hopefull that 2k will, once again, do the right thing ... provide full rosters, put injured players on the reserve list, provide updated rotations and all should be good for both, offline and online ... they have done it in the past and up to now, so there isnt a valid excuse for not doing so.
 
# 8 michael785 @ 12/08/12 11:33 AM
can someone check and see if NBA Today is working?????????????
 
# 9 Scruffychicken @ 12/08/12 01:13 PM
NBA Today isn't working for me either ATM... always on my day off lol
 
# 10 The Earth Blues @ 12/08/12 01:19 PM
What a joke. Rondo has improved his jump shot dramatically yet still has a C for outside shot. Not only that he is great at finishing around the hoop yet remains a C+.
 
# 11 koolman899 @ 12/08/12 01:34 PM
I imagine it would take all of 5 minutes to update the pistons players ratings. Guess that would cut into his 12 straight hours of masturbation a day though, thats the only thing I can think of to explain this guys laziness.
 
# 12 demfl @ 12/08/12 01:53 PM
Myteam mode is still playing with rosters from the shipping date?
 
# 13 michael785 @ 12/08/12 01:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by koolman899
I imagine it would take all of 5 minutes to update the pistons players ratings. Guess that would cut into his 12 straight hours of masturbation a day though, thats the only thing I can think of to explain this guys laziness.
wonder if he was masturbating during that loss last night.
 
# 14 ILLCHILL @ 12/08/12 01:55 PM
So if you start a franchise, you are just never going to have Nash and guys with lesser injuries come back for the CPU teams? Or they will at some point?
 
# 15 ffaacc03 @ 12/08/12 02:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ILLCHILL
So if you start a franchise, you are just never going to have Nash and guys with lesser injuries come back for the CPU teams? Or they will at some point?
They arent injured when the association/season starts ...
 
# 16 fnz21 @ 12/08/12 02:44 PM
Still looking for an explanation on why players get taken out if they've signed overseas. Why include Free Agents then?
 
# 17 gator3guy @ 12/08/12 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fnz21
Still looking for an explanation on why players get taken out if they've signed overseas. Why include Free Agents then?
That's what I'm wondering.
 
# 18 gator3guy @ 12/08/12 02:59 PM
Bledsoe's an 81 now!!! I know he's playing well but that seems pretty high. Overall's aren't everything in this game, but still.
 
# 19 KB2009Champ @ 12/08/12 03:29 PM
anyone know what other changes were made?
 
# 20 michael785 @ 12/08/12 03:30 PM
Can anyone tell me if NBA Today Updated
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.