Home
NBA 2K13 News Post


According to Ronnie2K, the NBA 2K13 patch has been submitted to Microsoft and Sony and we should expect it to arrive in about 2 weeks.

The NBA 2K13 patch details will not be revealed until an official date of release has been announced.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JasonWilliams55 @ 11/21/12 01:49 PM
Why do we have to wait for the date to get the notes on the patch? Booo.
 
# 2 Bull_Market @ 11/21/12 01:50 PM
Great news, but Beds with his tweaks, rosters, etc has made the game playable for me. I feel this patch will only ”muddy the water”.
 
# 3 Mr.SenpaiRd @ 11/21/12 01:50 PM
will there be a patch for PC
 
# 4 Goffs @ 11/21/12 01:53 PM
So PC version of the patch will be around March like the last few years? We didn't even get the last roster update...
 
# 5 TeamBuilder @ 11/21/12 02:11 PM
Along with the CPU offensive rebound issue that has been making Associations unplayable, I hope it also fixes the incorrect career stats of players who have missed a season.

Brandon Roy
AK47
Greg Oden
Jeff Green
etc...
 
# 6 kolanji @ 11/21/12 02:15 PM
hope somehow this patch has something to do with rebounding and points in the paint
 
# 7 LD2k @ 11/21/12 02:32 PM
Patch notes should be coming alongside the release.

I've been shooting over all your suggestions/complaints/ideas over to the Dev. team since day 1. Should be pretty robust.
 
# 8 Franchis3 @ 11/21/12 02:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Patch notes should be coming alongside the release.

I've been shooting over all your suggestions/complaints/ideas over to the Dev. team since day 1. Should be pretty robust.
Nice :thumbup:

Sent from my LGL75C using Tapatalk 2
 
# 9 JasonWilliams55 @ 11/21/12 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Patch notes should be coming alongside the release.

I've been shooting over all your suggestions/complaints/ideas over to the Dev. team since day 1. Should be pretty robust.
Is there any specific reason why the notes have to wait until release?
 
# 10 slimm44 @ 11/21/12 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Patch notes should be coming alongside the release.

I've been shooting over all your suggestions/complaints/ideas over to the Dev. team since day 1. Should be pretty robust.
Do those ideas include:

Minutes/Rotations going from the roster into Association/Season mode?
Tweaking the Run Plays Coaching Slider?
Tweaking blocks (especially on dunk attempts)?
Tweaking fouls so they occur more frequently?
 
# 11 roadman @ 11/21/12 03:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
Is there any specific reason why the notes have to wait until release?
I'm guessing it's if the testing by MS or Sony and they find one of the fixes is corrupted , then there won't be disappointment and a huge outcry from the community if the patch notes are released early, especially, if it's something 2k need to remove for the patch to work correctly.
 
# 12 seanbarkley @ 11/21/12 03:23 PM
I hope the patch let us:

1) create/edit more than 50 shoes
or
2) bring custom colors back

Fingers crossed.
 
# 13 Sports fanantic @ 11/21/12 03:33 PM
As long as we don't have to restart MyCareer.
 
# 14 JasonWilliams55 @ 11/21/12 03:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I'm guessing it's if the testing by MS or Sony and they find one of the fixes is corrupted , then there won't be disappointment and a huge outcry from the community if the patch notes are released early, especially, if it's something 2k need to remove for the patch to work correctly.
First thing I thought of too, but still a pretty sad reason (imo) to not drop the notes, could they not have just put on the notes that they are preliminary/draft status until the patch does arrive (in MS/Sony cert. process) and have the disclaimer that anything in the notes is subject to change.

Its not like the notes coming for the patch is something that's never been done before.
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
I hope the patch let us:

1) create/edit more than 50 shoes
or
2) bring custom colors back

Fingers crossed.
I'd like it if we could edit shoes/accessories for Olympic Team players as well.
 
# 16 bigdoc85 @ 11/21/12 04:04 PM
Allow me to finally access 2k share?
 
# 17 Majingir @ 11/21/12 04:05 PM
Since it's 2 weeks, looks like it'll likely be the first week of December.
 
# 18 CAMPBLACKMAMBA24 @ 11/21/12 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JasonWilliams55
First thing I thought of too, but still a pretty sad reason (imo) to not drop the notes, could they not have just put on the notes that they are preliminary/draft status until the patch does arrive (in MS/Sony cert. process) and have the disclaimer that anything in the notes is subject to change.

Its not like the notes coming for the patch is something that's never been done before.
The way some on here act out I wouldn't release notes either.

We are gonna see enough "Complaining" when the thing drops anyway no matter what if fixes/not fixes. Get your popcorn ready
 
# 19 Deck @ 11/21/12 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigdoc22
Allow me to finally access 2k share?
I can't even get past the main loading screen (the first one after you boot the game) on my ps3 .....
 
# 20 Phreezy P @ 11/21/12 04:25 PM
I really hope they gave us an option to remove a sig skill off a player without having to replace it.
 

« Previous12345678Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.