08:38 AM - November 6, 2012 by Steve_OS
Another Gran Turismo 5 update has arrived, bringing it up to version 2.09. It's not a large update, featuring a few minor changes and improvements to the engine sounds of the Honda Weider HSV-010.
- The [Tire/Fuel Consumption] settings under [Event Settings] of the Online Lounge can now be set in four levels; “None”, “Normal”, “Fast”, and “Very Fast”.
- The view during 3D display has been improved.
- The speed of tire wear varied too greatly depending on the vehicle in some cases, and this has been balanced.
- Improved the scoring method in drift trials to prevent cheating
- The maximum RPM of the Honda Weider HSV-010 (SUPER GT) ’11 has been changed to 10300rpm. The engine sound has also been improved.
- Fixed an issue where enemy cars were hitting the pit entrance wall when pitting in at the Twin Ring Motegi Road Course East.
- Fixed an issue where fuel was not being consumed when entering an endurance race with a Prius, or when setting tires and fuel to be consumed in the online lounge. Affected cars: Toyota Prius G ’02, Toyota Prius G ’09, Toyota Prius G Touring Selection ’03, Toyota Prius Touring Car.
- Fixed an issue where the online control characteristics differed from the offline characteristics.
Source - GTPlanet