Home
NBA 2K13 News Post



If you can't view the embedded video, click here and make sure you subscribe.

Obviously the roster is missing many players, so if you want to actually contribute to this post and hopefully get a better roster in the next update, let's try to post all changes that are needed. I'll forward it over to the "Insider".

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 74 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 101 Pappy Knuckles @ 10/31/12 06:55 PM
Pretty disappointing that 2K couldn't get these rosters together, but it is what it is. I was most concerned about my Knicks being on point because I've been waiting to start an Association and I didn't really want to be bothered with going through the process of saving some to a flash drive and all of that. I ended up finding a set on 2Kshare by a guy named ZTx Pioneer and it looked pretty decent. James White was missing and I didn't like how he had Copeland's stats, but those were easy fixes. I would've rather had an official set, but this is good enough and I'm not gonna sweat it anymore. Time to mess with this Association.
 
# 102 Majingir @ 10/31/12 06:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stats85
If is not 2 much 2 ask can someone post the teams starting 5 and the rotation 6th man thru injury reserve
Don't know about others, but for Raptors...Aaron Gray IS NOT a starter! He's not even a backup starter. Don't know why 2K has him as a starter on Raptors.

Raptors starting lineup
C-JV
PF-Bargnani
SF-Fields
SG-DeRozan
PG-Lowry

We'll have to wait till season to see who's the 6th man, but I'm thinking it'll be Johnson(playing PF/C) Calderon(PG) and Ross(SG/SF)
 
# 103 NINJAK2 @ 10/31/12 07:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by violator508
they need 2 give us real plyrs on classic teams we didn't play 4 game with fake $ so we shouldn't have created plyrs on classic teams lets get something done about this come on 2k step it up!!!!!
Go tell the missing legends to lower their price range. 2k can't put missing legends on teams unless both parties come to a financial agreement.
 
# 104 SuperNova854 @ 10/31/12 07:09 PM
Why did it take one day to just add Rasheed Wallace and only him?
 
# 105 Bull_Market @ 10/31/12 07:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperNova854
Why did it take one day to just add Rasheed Wallace and only him?
Even better, two games into my association, he announces his retirement.
 
# 106 spike83 @ 10/31/12 07:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frizzz24
I believe there is no insider. In the words of Andy Dufresne in Shawshank Redemption..."He's a phantom, an apparition, second cousin to Harvey the rabbit."
Contrary to what everyone is saying on this board, the "Insider" does exist; his name is Keyser Soze.
 
# 107 SuperNova854 @ 10/31/12 07:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bull_Market
Even better, two games into my association, he announces his retirement.
At least his stats don't say he last played last year
 
# 108 spankdatazz22 @ 10/31/12 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colts18
Can't believe anyone is defending them.
It's becoming a bit like the Crew mode situation to me - people's ridiculous overreactions to the issue not having much merit to the problem. We all would like to have complete rosters. But saying the game's unplayable because Joe Nobody the bench rider isn't in the game, or wanting to storm 2K headquarters because a certain player hasn't been released or signed from the FA pool, are overreactions imo. I think these overreactions marginalize the already small community of hardcore players. Most of the people I've seen missing or haven't been signed I don't even recognize. Just last year 2K tried to appease the hardcore community during a very difficult time with the lockout; doing frequent updates - and the hardcore still weren't happy or appreciative lol.

There needs to be attention brought to the issue, but no where close to the level some are complaining imo. 2K updates the courts and people here casually brush it aside as nothing and jump on the next problem they can complain about. The issue shouldn't be extrapolated out to 2K's effort on the game as a whole. Yet that's exactly what too many of you want to do.
 
# 109 fatleg3 @ 10/31/12 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
It's becoming a bit like the Crew mode situation to me - people's ridiculous overreactions to the issue not having much merit to the problem. We all would like to have complete rosters. But saying the game's unplayable because Joe Nobody the bench rider isn't in the game, or wanting to storm 2K headquarters because a certain player hasn't been released or signed from the FA pool, are overreactions imo. I think these overreactions marginalize the already small community of hardcore players. Most of the people I've seen missing or haven't been signed I don't even recognize. Just last year 2K tried to appease the hardcore community during a very difficult time with the lockout; doing frequent updates - and the hardcore still weren't happy or appreciative lol.

There needs to be attention brought to the issue, but no where close to the level some are complaining imo. 2K updates the courts and people here casually brush it aside as nothing and jump on the next problem they can complain about. The issue shouldn't be extrapolated out to 2K's effort on the game as a whole. Yet that's exactly what too many of you want to do.
Exactly. I mean, how many times will you see Robert Sacre on the court with the Lakers? Half the people wont even dress out half the games irl.
 
# 110 Prospect357 @ 10/31/12 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
It's becoming a bit like the Crew mode situation to me - people's ridiculous overreactions to the issue not having much merit to the problem. We all would like to have complete rosters. But saying the game's unplayable because Joe Nobody the bench rider isn't in the game, or wanting to storm 2K headquarters because a certain player hasn't been released or signed from the FA pool, are overreactions imo. I think these overreactions marginalize the already small community of hardcore players. Most of the people I've seen missing or haven't been signed I don't even recognize. Just last year 2K tried to appease the hardcore community during a very difficult time with the lockout; doing frequent updates - and the hardcore still weren't happy or appreciative lol.

There needs to be attention brought to the issue, but no where close to the level some are complaining imo. 2K updates the courts and people here casually brush it aside as nothing and jump on the next problem they can complain about. The issue shouldn't be extrapolated out to 2K's effort on the game as a whole. Yet that's exactly what too many of you want to do.
What are you talking about, it doesn't matter where the guy is on the depth charts he means something 2 somebody. they got corny justin bieber on the game. Then they shud have all real NBA players, that's what ppl paid 4 NBA13 courts,NBA13 jerseys,NBA13 gameplay,NBA13 ROSTERS not NBA12 rosters with 13 add ons. If u want 2 be short changed that's on you.
 
# 111 coolcras7 @ 10/31/12 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prospect357
What are you talking about, it doesn't matter where the guy is on the depth charts he means something 2 somebody. they got corny justin bieber on the game. Then they shud have all real NBA players, that's what ppl paid 4 NBA13 courts,NBA13 jerseys,NBA13 gameplay,NBA13 ROSTERS not NBA12 rosters with 13 add ons. If u want 2 be short changed that's on you.
Wow really the Justin Bieber defense, tell me who will help sell more copies of the game Justin Bieber and his millions of fans that would buy anything with his name and face on it or some 4th string guy who may not ever play, you don't know the reason certain members are not on their respective team I am sure 2k did not create a player for certain people and now they have to, it is not as easy as adding his name to a roster, but hey you still have Bieber.
 
# 112 Shelb @ 10/31/12 08:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
Wow really the Justin Bieber defense, tell me who will help sell more copies of the game Justin Bieber and his millions of fans that would buy anything with his name and face on it or some 4th string guy who may not ever play, you don't know the reason certain members are not on their respective team I am sure 2k did not create a player for certain people and now they have to, it is not as easy as adding his name to a roster, but hey you still have Bieber.
You think Bieber being in the game sold copies? Really?
 
# 113 coolcras7 @ 10/31/12 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shelb
You think Bieber being in the game sold copies? Really?
You think having Justing Bieber twitting about being in the game did not sell a few copies, are you really that naive, do you not know how marketing works.
 
# 114 Prospect357 @ 10/31/12 09:00 PM
Does anybody know how long it will take b4 we finally have up-2-date rosters?
A month n2 the season or what.
 
# 115 shawno306 @ 10/31/12 09:00 PM
Alright guys I uploaded a roster for PS3. It has 99% of the missing players I found searching through this thread with free agency updated. I didn't change positions, ratings, and only Kemba Walkers number. It's called "2k13 FULL ROSTER" my name is xXshawno306Xx. It's the best we have until Beds releases his. Also contracts need to be updated. Mostly just players added/removed

EDIT: Whoops, accidentally put Brian Roberts on Jazz, instead of Hornets, sorry guys
 
# 116 Majingir @ 10/31/12 09:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
You think having Justing Bieber twitting about being in the game did not sell a few copies, are you really that naive, do you not know how marketing works.
People will be surprised at the power of marketing, and just how dedicated a celebrities followers are.
 
# 117 Prospect357 @ 10/31/12 10:07 PM
Who is a bieber fan a 13-15 yr old kid. I know its not plenty of girls playing 2k becuz of bieber. If a young boy is a fan he's a fan of basketball and bieber just happens 2 be on the game. And he rated like a superstar, brings a unreal element 2 da game. Doesn't bother me though I want play with'em no way
 
# 118 ChiTownGuevarra @ 11/01/12 12:24 AM
Two questions.

Is Kyle Singler in this update?
What's Jonas Valaciunas rating?
 
# 119 ChiTownGuevarra @ 11/01/12 01:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CUTigers2324
No, 59 IIRC.
Thanks Bro
 
# 120 JasonMartin @ 11/01/12 05:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coolcras7
or some 4th string guy who may not ever play,
You think Sacre and his family/friends don't want to play with him? I think 2K owes it to all the players who made the 15 man roster to add them to the game. Doesn't matter if they barely play.

Come on man, it's only a 15 man roster. Look at fifa, how big those team rosters are.
 


Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.