Home
NBA 2K13 News Post


According to Ronnie2K, the issue some DLC users are having with post All-Star break simmed seasons, should be fixed in an upcoming NBA 2K13 patch.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Necrosis @ 10/16/12 05:56 PM
I'm hoping it's in a week.

I have about 14 games left until the All-Star game in MyCareer and I play around 2 games a day, so that would be perfect, lol.
 
# 2 LD2k @ 10/16/12 07:10 PM
Can confirm team is on it with this issue.
 
# 3 demfl @ 10/16/12 07:20 PM
I hope 2k can include fixing the "my player minutes bug". Coach says great game you need more minutes or a bigger role. Once you check the rotation after the game either your role or minutes continue to drop.
 
# 4 Twista209 @ 10/16/12 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by demfl
I hope 2k can include fixing the "my player minutes bug". Coach says great game you need more minutes or a bigger role. Once you check the rotation after the game either your role or minutes continue to drop.
Agreed, also hope it comes with an updated roster and include Rasheed Wallace. I am ready to start a My Career with correct rosters.
 
# 5 _-King-_ @ 10/16/12 07:35 PM
It wouldn't be so bad if you could disable autosave.
 
# 6 BluFu @ 10/16/12 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista209
Dev is aware of the issues with simmed seasons post All-Star break for some who have DLC. Will be addressed in future patch
whats the issue? i haven't noticed it
 
# 7 Twista209 @ 10/16/12 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BluFu
whats the issue? i haven't noticed it
Apparently after you finish a season in My Career or Association the game auto simulates approximately 20 games and has other errors.
 
# 8 Phreezy P @ 10/16/12 07:53 PM
Around what date is the patch going to be released? Because I am quickly approaching the all star break in my player mode.
 
# 9 BigYellow21 @ 10/16/12 07:58 PM
how the hell can a game be released with soooo many bugs??

thought i was playing NBA 2K-Skyrim for a sec.
 
# 10 Twista209 @ 10/16/12 07:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
Around what date is the patch going to be released? Because I am quickly approaching the all star break in my player mode.
Have not heard yet bro. Hopefully we will hear something soon.
 
# 11 LakersForLife @ 10/16/12 08:22 PM
WIll We have to make a new career?? Please reply!
 
# 12 Twista209 @ 10/16/12 08:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LakersForLife
WIll We have to make a new career?? Please reply!
For the new roster to be in your My Career, Yes. I am not sure about having to restart your Career for the update, I would say it will be patched and you should be able to continue.
 
# 13 khayri2 @ 10/16/12 09:39 PM
Welp too late for me I'm already in the WC Finals...I hate the CPU Offensive rebounding and the how the game make cpu players too good. Btw I did coach mode to test a theory and the Bobcats beat the Dream Team and Team USA on HOF with 12min qtrs. What is up with that

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
 
# 14 Mr_truthman.com @ 10/17/12 07:59 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Twista209
For the new roster to be in your My Career, Yes. I am not sure about having to restart your Career for the update, I would say it will be patched and you should be able to continue.
Not true. 2k11 & 12 you had to restart your career for career patch to take effect.
 
# 15 Twista209 @ 10/17/12 10:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_truthman.com
Not true. 2k11 & 12 you had to restart your career for career patch to take effect.
Good to know.
 
# 16 eaterofworlds888 @ 10/17/12 10:39 AM
Good to know they're working on it. Please 2k also fix the freezing issues for PS3 players in My Career. Hasn't really happened to me yet but I've heard a lot of people talk about it.

I Apprecaite all the patches I can get.
 
# 17 keator @ 10/17/12 11:10 AM
a lot of BUGS for the "greatest sports game of all time"
 
# 18 mustardnmayo @ 10/17/12 11:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by khayri2
Welp too late for me I'm already in the WC Finals...I hate the CPU Offensive rebounding and the how the game make cpu players too good. Btw I did coach mode to test a theory and the Bobcats beat the Dream Team and Team USA on HOF with 12min qtrs. What is up with that

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2
LOL I did the same thing a bunch of times, coach mode a great team against CPU bad team. Bad team always wins. I had Orlando beat up on my Coach mode Dream Team.
 
# 19 scatman @ 10/17/12 11:16 AM
I'm sorry, but I haven't made it that far into my MyCareer. What's the issue? I do notice though that every time they want to show my schedule for the next 5 games, my game freezes. Hope thats fixed, but what is the issue post all star break?
 
# 20 argr8ns12 @ 10/17/12 12:50 PM
Wow ppl, all technological software has bugs. Even the beloved iPhone has bugs. That's why patches exist! Quit being unrealistic and be happy they're doing something about it
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.