03:23 PM - October 12, 2012 by Steve_OS
It’s Episode 3 of the Press Row Podcast, and we’re all worked up over our full plates of sports games -some of us more than others. Our cast of some of the best sports video game writers in the business is back. Here’s the gameplan!
Kickoff - What the crew has been playing
First Quarter – It’s NBA 2K13 time, and we go in depth from several angles
Second Quarter – We look back at the long, slow, painful death of NBA Live 13
Halftime – Listener feedback
Third Quarter – We discuss the Rise of the Ultimate Team across the industry
Fourth Quarter – Patch Culture and its impact on sports games reviews well after release
2 Minute Warning – Parting shots from the gang – including an, um, interesting take from Owen about NBA 2K13’s replay camera
The Final Gun – Where to follow and read all of the Press Row Podcast panelists
Joining us this week:
- Owen Good, Kotaku (@owengood)
- Samit Sarkar, Polygon (@SamitSarkar)
- Steve Noah, Operation Sports (@Steve_OS)
- Mike Suszek, Joystiq (@mikesuszek)
- And your host, Richard Grisham, GamesRadar (@RichGrisham)
Send us your feedback! We love to hear from you and can’t wait to read your stuff on the air in a future episode. Do it one of these ways:
1) Follow the show on Twitter at @PressRowPodcast and send us some Tweets while you’re there
2) Email the show at PressRowPodcast@gmail.com
3) Respond to this post
Also, the Press Row Podcast is now available on iTunes, so subscribe and rate it too! The link is here: http://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/o...563624090?mt=2
Enjoy the show!
Run Time: 1:40:24
If you can't view or listen to the embedded player below, please click here.