10:48 AM - October 8, 2012 by Steve_OS
Just before the release of NBA 2K13, PC users found out the game would only be available on retail disc on release date. Users that want to download the game have to wait until October 16th.
Back in late May, NBA 2K13 PC users found out they were being snubbed from the All-Star Weekend content.
As many NBA 2K13 PC gamers have noticed, these aren't the only things missing from the game. NLSC has posted a list of features missing from the PC version. While the mods are sure to be great, missing the bulk of features found on the console versions, has to be a downer for PC gamers. Below are some of the other missing modes and features for the PC version of NBA 2K13.
- Preorder All Star Weekend (dunk contest, 3pt contest)
- MyCloset for MyPLAYER
- VC Currency System (the game uses the console’s “offline” skill point system for MyCAREER)
- Unlockable Blacktop Stars (on consoles they can be purchased with VC; not in PC version)
- Playing Against Specific Opponents (including friends)
- 3-on-3 Blacktop with MyPLAYERs
- Self-Shadowing on Players
- Advanced Stadium Lighting (colored lights in crowd)