08:36 AM - September 15, 2012 by Steve_OS
Check out the Madden NFL 13 Wii U screenshots, right here.
With beautiful HD graphics, an in-depth Career mode, and exclusive Touch Screen features, Madden NFL 13 on Wii U delivers the most authentic NFL experience ever on a Nintendo platform. Build your own legacy as a player or a coach—or relive the glory of an all-time legend—in Connected Careers. Immerse yourself in the Madden NFL experience with features exclusive to Wii U, including streamlined playcalling, personnel management, and more—all directed from the innovate touch screen on the Wii U™ GamePad. Madden NFL 13—bringing next generation innovation, gameplay, and graphics to a Nintendo platform like never before.
- Touch Screen Controls – Call plays, draw up Hot Routes, adjust defensive assignments and call audibles all using the built-in touch screen on the GamePad. Fans can also navigate the playbook, make substitutions and change personnel package all with simple taps and swipes of the touch screen.
- Connected Careers – Create your own personal legacy as a player or coach or relive the storied career of a legend, with up to 32 friends per league. All this, plus a dynamic story engine, virtual Twitter feed populated by real-life media personalities, social integration and team management from PCs, tablets and smartphones, combines to create the first true sports RPG, encased in a fully connected universe that’s on 24/7.
- Next Gen Gameplay – With features new to the franchise like a completely redesigned passing game and the most intelligent pass defense to date, Madden NFL 13 on Wii U brings next gen gameplay and graphics straight to your living room like never before.
- All-New Commentary – Every game has the feel of a nationally televised broadcast with CBS Sports commentators Jim Nantz and Phil Simms calling the action from the virtual 3D booth.
- HD Graphics – With a living front end, dynamic in-game transitions, a live ticker, and drastically improved usability, Madden NFL 13 is game-changing from boot-up to credits.