Home
F1 2012 News Post


The F1 2012 demo arrives next week, featuring the first day of the Young Driver Test and the first race of Season Challenge at Monza.
  • Xbox 360 - 10/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (USA) 11/09/12
  • PC via Steam - 11/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (EU) 12/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (Japan) 24/09/12

Game: F1 2012Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 4 - View All
F1 2012 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Feldman011teen @ 09/07/12 11:35 AM
PS3 version better run and look as good as the xbox.
 
# 2 superjames1992 @ 09/07/12 12:33 PM
They didn't have a demo last year, so this is nice!

360 gets the demo a day before the PC, though! Boo!!!
 
# 3 bigdoc85 @ 09/07/12 01:25 PM
Definitely looking forward to this. 2010 and 2011 underwhelmed me.
 
# 4 JMD @ 09/08/12 07:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

The F1 2012 demo arrives next week, featuring the first day of the Young Driver Test and the first race of Season Challenge at Monza.
  • Xbox 360 - 10/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (USA) 11/09/12
  • PC via Steam - 11/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (EU) 12/09/12
  • Playstation 3 - (Japan) 24/09/12
How is this next week? 10/9/12 is next month correct? Or am i reading this wrong?
 
# 5 thaSLAB @ 09/08/12 05:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
How is this next week? 10/9/12 is next month correct? Or am i reading this wrong?
Date format is DD/MM/YY
 
# 6 superjames1992 @ 09/08/12 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JMD
How is this next week? 10/9/12 is next month correct? Or am i reading this wrong?
We Americans do everything backwards, this included. The rest of the world says 10/9/12, we say 9/10/12.
 
# 7 lnin0 @ 09/09/12 12:12 PM
Cool. A demo. There are so many games I want and it seems they are all releasing in the next couple of weeks I don't know where I will find the time or money. As a sim fan I feel an obligation to support this title. Such an all around sim is a rare bread on the console and I appreciate Codemasters bringing it to consoles.
 
# 8 enice128 @ 09/09/12 09:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by lnin0
Cool. A demo. There are so many games I want and it seems they are all releasing in the next couple of weeks I don't know where I will find the time or money. As a sim fan I feel an obligation to support this title. Such an all around sim is a rare bread on the console and I appreciate Codemasters bringing it to consoles.
i agree.....i only get a handful of games each year, also being sims which r usually sports games. these usually include ea madden, ea nhl, mlb the show (ps3), a realistic shooter (moh looks insane this year instead of cod...not into futuristic) & f1. i keep sayig to myself eah year "i'm not gonna get madden" as i did this year, however i am really enjoying madden 13! i was gonna skip f1 this year....but hell no & cannot wait until tomorrow when demo releases....thank u codemaster! but u r correct....a few of these r releasing in a short period of time.....money, money, money!!!!!
 
# 9 enice128 @ 09/09/12 10:11 PM
anybody know what time we should expect the demo to hit the xbox dashboard on monday (eastern standard time zone)?
 
# 10 Knight165 @ 09/09/12 10:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by superjames1992
We Americans do everything backwards, this included. The rest of the world says 10/9/12, we say 9/10/12.
Well...it looks like you got that backwards too.
THEY do it backwards...
USA-1
World-0



Can't wait to climb back into the driving simulator!


Might be time to retire from F1 2011.

M.K.
Knight165
 
# 11 bigdoc85 @ 09/10/12 09:33 AM
It's on Xbox now. I'm downloading it.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.