Home
NBA 2K13 News Post




NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Derrick Rose: Closer, Acrobat, Floor General, Shot Creator and Ankle Breaker.




NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Blake Griffin: Highlight Film, Posterizer and Hustle Points.




NBA 2K13 Signature Skills for Michael Jordan: Shot Creator, Lockdown Defender, Acrobat, Finisher and Closer.

Signature Skills for Kevin Durant were released yesterday.

2K Sports and the NBA 2K13 developers will have an article detailing everything you need to know about Signature Skills tomorrow.

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 75 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 SouthBeach @ 09/01/12 02:25 PM
Rose OVR: 92

Okay. Had to edit this cause I thought it was a 90.

But that seems about right.
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Signature Skills:
Floor General
Closer
Acrobat
Ankle Breaker
Shot Creator
 
# 2 eko718 @ 09/01/12 02:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
What are they?
Closer, Acrobat, Floor General, Shot Creator and Ankle Breaker per Ronnie on the stream.
 
# 3 JCEVO @ 09/01/12 02:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Closer, Acrobat, Floor General, Shot Creator and Ankle Breaker per Ronnie on the stream.
thats pretty accurate of rose. these skills might be pretty useful if they perform well
 
# 4 OverKick @ 09/01/12 02:28 PM
Finisher would fit him more than floor general.
 
# 5 iClutch @ 09/01/12 02:30 PM
I can dig it.
 
# 6 JasonMartin @ 09/01/12 02:32 PM
Question:

Does weight play a role in this game? Weight and strenght?


Because someone like Shaq is unstoppable when he's running to the basket. Just saying this because I think Rose's weight will be off (not 190) when he returns, whenever that may be.


Does 2K even change/update players who get fatter? I assume not because they have to weigh them. Blatche?
 
# 7 stillfeelme @ 09/01/12 02:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by airaron32
What are they?


4th is closer/clutch


Swings is acrobat


5 stars my guess is floor general like a five star general


The shooting is the shot creator


The guy with the handles has to be ankle breaker
 
# 8 Thunder Storm @ 09/01/12 02:32 PM
Rose is a floor general ...
 
# 9 stillfeelme @ 09/01/12 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
Finisher would fit him more than floor general.

I have to agree he is more finisher than floor general.
 
# 10 eko718 @ 09/01/12 02:43 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
Finisher would fit him more than floor general.
Ronnie described Floor General to be an attribute that raises the level of ones teammates when that player is on the floor. From that aspect, I agree that Rose should have this.

Ankle Breaker however sounds like a potentially cheesy attribute. Ronnie described your defender as having a higher chance of falling when you have this attribute. That's dumb. That clip of Stephen Curry falling in the insight looked like canimation, and this attribute certainly sounds like its powered by canimation as opposed to momentum. This is the one I'd replace with Finisher... We shall see though.
 
# 11 Gatorfan Frank @ 09/01/12 02:46 PM
How is Rose's inside offense lower than his outside offense? Seems legit...
 
# 12 eko718 @ 09/01/12 02:46 PM
Quote:
Rose OVR: 90

Lower than I expected.
Quote:
Rose OVR: 92

Okay. Had to edit this cause I thought it was a 90.

But that seems about right.

Signature Skills:
Floor General
Closer
Acrobat
Ankle Breaker
Shot Creator
Last edited by SouthBeach; 09-01-2012 at 01:28 PM.
It kind of seems you put the Sig Skills up after I posted them...but whatever.
 
# 13 JBreezeNY @ 09/01/12 02:49 PM
Closer?

Floor General?

Ehhh...

 
# 14 X Yikez @ 09/01/12 02:51 PM
He's more of a finisher than a closer
 
# 15 JDRochholz @ 09/01/12 02:51 PM
 
# 16 Hassan Darkside @ 09/01/12 02:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
Ronnie described Floor General to be an attribute that raises the level of ones teammates when that player is on the floor. From that aspect, I agree that Rose should have this.
Meh, don't really agree with that. As evidenced by last season, the team played pretty much as well with him off the court as they did with him on the court. And truth be told, they move the ball better and play more team ball when he's out than when he's in. He doesn't have the impact on his teammates that a guy like CP3 or Nash does.
 
# 17 coolcras7 @ 09/01/12 02:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruff Ryder
Meh, don't really agree with that. As evidenced by last season, the team played pretty much as well with him off the court as they did with him on the court. And truth be told, they move the ball better and play more team ball when he's out than when he's in. He doesn't have the impact on his teammates that a guy like CP3 or Nash does.
And how did that work out for them in the playoffs.
 
# 18 yungsta404 @ 09/01/12 03:00 PM
the ankle breaker sig sounds wack and cheesy. On a team up member vid (forgot which) he said he got that DJ Augstine ankle breaker animation when he was guarding someone and he didnt even move the joystick.

I believe he was guarding westbrook who has that sig too.
 
# 19 SouthBeach @ 09/01/12 03:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eko718
It kind of seems you put the Sig Skills up after I posted them...but whatever.
The "but whatever" negates your post.

Someone asked what Rose's Signature Skills were. I saw you post them. I copy/pasted them. Were they supposed to be a secret? Or did you want credit in my post?
 
# 20 Biagas @ 09/01/12 03:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by yungsta404
I believe he was guarding westbrook who has that sig too.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObfToTiQa-Q

lol
 

« Previous1234567891314Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.