Home
NBA 2K13 News Post


(Screenshot captured from NBA 2K12)

2K Sports has revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings for 3 more players.
  • Andrew Bynum - 87
  • Michael Kidd-Gilchrist - 78
  • Tyreke Evans - 81
Previously revealed NBA 2K13 player ratings below.
  • Michael Jordan - 99
  • Derrick Rose - 92
  • Allen Iverson - 95 (00-01 NBA Finals Iverson)
  • Jared Dudley - 75
  • Thomas Robinson - 75
  • Scottie Pippen - 92
  • Kevin Love - 89
  • Anthony Davis - 80
  • Monta Ellis - 86
  • Dion Waiters - 71
  • Andre Iguodala - 87
  • Kobe Bryant - 93
  • Carmelo Anthony - 92
  • Rajon Rondo - 90
  • Kevin Durant - 94 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Blake Griffin - 86 (Dropped 1 point)
  • Harrison Barnes - 75

Game: NBA 2K13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 73 - View All
NBA 2K13 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 sa1nts @ 08/31/12 12:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Belly_of_a_Whale
I could see both dropping a point in their overall rating, but I can live with where they are at. Bynum should put up some pretty impressive numbers this year and his skill-set and size warrant a high rating. They just need to make sure his individual offensive numbers don't make him a dominant offensive player, because that, he is not.

Same for Evans. He's an all-around talent, even though he isn't great at any one thing. As long as his individual ratings reflect that, then an 81 is fine. Athleticism and all-around skills can give quite a boost to a rating, and the player can still be a liability by missing shots and turning the ball over...

MKG seems spot on to me. He's already at an all-star level in terms of hustle and defense. So long as his shot is rated as a work-in-progress, 78 sounds good. Should be fun to lock down on defense with MKG and Biyombo for Charlotte.
maybe you right, maybe Tyreke will finally explode to star level
 
# 22 Championships @ 08/31/12 12:50 PM
Does this mean that Dwight will at least be a 90-92?
 
# 23 Itsfuntobethespurs @ 08/31/12 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sa1nts
maybe you right, maybe Tyreke will finally explode to star level
I think it works like this (normally)

Promising rookie
Dissapointing sophomore season
Breakout year (3rd year)
Maintaining performance
Prime starts (26 years old)
Peak (30)

If you don't show all star talent by your 3rd year you're in trouble (exceptions like Nash do exist though)
 
# 24 stillfeelme @ 08/31/12 12:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
He seems to be both - we'll see. His biggest problem was attitude when he was with the Lakers. When he was fully engaged, he was dominant. I'm excited to see what he can do for Philly. Moreso excited to see what Dwight can do for Lakers though
Exactly his main problem is additude,focus and maturity lol so if 2K13 doesn't have attributes for this his rating will be high. I really want to see what he brings to my Philly squad 87 is right it is same as last year folks still complaining?

Tyreke went up by one from 2k12. I see no issues
 
# 25 Wildcats302 @ 08/31/12 01:07 PM
I'm a Kentucky fan so to give some more info on MKG. The guy is everything you would want in a SG/SF but he just needs to develop a jumper that has some consistency. If he does that...he is an all-star, if he gets a jumper eventually that is good or better consistently...watch out. He is a great athlete and I honestly feel if he gets the jumper he could be the best UK player in the NBA long term, over Davis, over Wall, over Cousins. I know, strong words but I watched that team play every game last year and MKG drove that team to excellence. When he played well that took that team to a whole another level last year in the NCAA Tourney.
 
# 26 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 08/31/12 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wildcats302
I'm a Kentucky fan so to give some more info on MKG. The guy is everything you would want in a SG/SF but he just needs to develop a jumper that has some consistency. If he does that...he is an all-star, if he gets a jumper eventually that is good or better consistently...watch out. He is a great athlete and I honestly feel if he gets the jumper he could be the best UK player in the NBA long term, over Davis, over Wall, over Cousins. I know, strong words but I watched that team play every game last year and MKG drove that team to excellence. When he played well that took that team to a whole another level last year in the NCAA Tourney.
I believe it. He could be Pippen-light. Could. Time will tell.
 
# 27 stillfeelme @ 08/31/12 01:20 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
What about Brook Lopez? My guess he will be rated 76-78 overall because he is not an aggressive big man and not a good rebounder. I think Lopez will be the number 1 scoring threat for the Nets this season - Joe Johnson will garner much attention drawing double teams and Deron Williams gives Brook a good set up in the paint. It was even mentioned in 2K12 that Lopez's numbers rose since the D-Will trade. Can you imagine with Gerald Wallace and Joe Johnson in that picture? Lopez has the potential to be a 30 PPG player. Due to his rebounding flaw, I can see Lopez 83 overall max by the end of the year.
Did you mean that lol? In 2K13 the game or real life? That is not happening on that team man. D Will and Johnson will get their touches and you know Johnson loves to shoot. I think it will end up roughly 18-20 ppg for all three Johnson, Williams and Lopez
 
# 28 Belly_of_a_Whale @ 08/31/12 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Championships
Does this mean that Dwight will at least be a 90-92?
Obviously.

I don't think he should be higher than a 92, but I have a feeling 2k will put him at 93.

It'll be interesting if they drop any of the Lakers ratings during the season the way Bosh's ratings dropped, as there just aren't enough touches to keep up the big numbers for everyone...
 
# 29 Gatorfan Frank @ 08/31/12 02:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
You must be forgetting about Big Roy in the middle in Indiana. He the second best center period. Bynums attitude and work ethic isn't good.

Along with having good skills you have to have the right head on you're shoulders, and Bynum doesn't have that.
I like Hibbert a lot, but you're insane if you think he's better than Bynum. Bynum is a much more efficient scorer and a better rebounder, and he had better numbers while playing with the biggest ball-hog in basketball. You will see some monster numbers from Bynum this year.
 
# 30 LouYorkCity @ 08/31/12 02:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
You must be forgetting about Big Roy in the middle in Indiana. He the second best center period. Bynums attitude and work ethic isn't good.

Along with having good skills you have to have the right head on you're shoulders, and Bynum doesn't have that.
I have to disagree here.. Too many people have a "coach" mentality when labeling players. If a guy isn't coachable, it's understandable that he gets a bad rep league wide but that shouldn't count against his skill.

I don't care if Bynum sold crack in the streets of Philly, he is the best offensive center in the league, 2nd best overall.
 
# 31 chibears96 @ 08/31/12 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by domidomdomz
I'm fine with Bynum being 87. 2nd best center in the league. Period.
I like Bynum. But isn't that kinda by default? There is not alot of good big men out there.
 
# 32 apollooff320 @ 08/31/12 02:52 PM
Wow...these rating threads have me shaking my head. Why are ppl complaining about a player being 1 or 2 points higher then they should be? None of u even know how the game plays or the attributes work out. Hell my main concern is if 2K fixed the problem with player that shouldn't see playing getting pissed off because their rated high.
 
# 33 LD2k @ 08/31/12 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoGotti
They only reason hell outscore Dwight is because D12 is playing with Kobe, and Nash, and Pau.

C'mon LD2k that is a horrible excuse to stick up for Bynum like that
Not sticking up for him at all - telling it like it is. He's always been a 3rd option (thus the attitude problems when he was with the Lakers).

I've watched EVERY game since he came into the league. He's going to be legit (if healthy). I wish him the best.
 
# 34 kmiree16 @ 08/31/12 03:01 PM
Glad to see they still have his player model wrong.
 
# 35 kmiree16 @ 08/31/12 03:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LD2k
Not sticking up for him at all - telling it like it is. He's always been a 3rd option (thus the attitude problems when he was with the Lakers).

I've watched EVERY game since he came into the league. He's going to be legit (if healthy). I wish him the best.
I don't want to turn this into a basketball debate thread, but Bynum was more of the 2nd option for the Lakers last year than Pau was. Brown made it a point to have Bynum be the go to guy inside and force feed him. That's why Pau did a lot more floating on the perimeter last season.

I do want to see him in a first option role though. I think he'll do great once he figures out double teams. I think Collins can teach him well.
 
# 36 Bwnarrow3 @ 08/31/12 03:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sword1986
What about Brook Lopez? My guess he will be rated 76-78 overall because he is not an aggressive big man and not a good rebounder. I think Lopez will be the number 1 scoring threat for the Nets this season - Joe Johnson will garner much attention drawing double teams and Deron Williams gives Brook a good set up in the paint. It was even mentioned in 2K12 that Lopez's numbers rose since the D-Will trade. Can you imagine with Gerald Wallace and Joe Johnson in that picture? Lopez has the potential to be a 30 PPG player. Due to his rebounding flaw, I can see Lopez 83 overall max by the end of the year.
LOL
 
# 37 Marino @ 08/31/12 03:40 PM
Can't wait to use MKG, that seems fair for him.
 
# 38 Bwnarrow3 @ 08/31/12 03:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan Frank
I like Hibbert a lot, but you're insane if you think he's better than Bynum. Bynum is a much more efficient scorer and a better rebounder, and he had better numbers while playing with the biggest ball-hog in basketball. You will see some monster numbers from Bynum this year.
This. Marc Gasol is better than Hibbert let alone Bynum.
 
# 39 _-King-_ @ 08/31/12 03:54 PM
Kidd Gillie seems too high.
 
# 40 Joobieo @ 08/31/12 04:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by seanbarkley
Really high ratings for rookies this year, let's see if they are that good.
I was thinking the exact same thing .
 


Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.