Are you a holder of the season ticket promotion from EA Sports? Are you getting Madden this weekend if so?

Be sure to vote in our poll! You can vote on your right on the frontpage and above you in the forums!

Member Comments
# 1 Pappy Knuckles @ 08/24/12 05:54 PM
Yup. Getting ready to fire up this Madden download in a few minutes.

# 2 Marvc @ 08/24/12 06:04 PM
I have the season pass from last year but it hasnt expired yet. Will it let me download madden 13?

Thx

# 3 jaset7 @ 08/24/12 06:08 PM
Yep, currently at 3%!! Hurry up dammit!

# 4 TheBMarshall15 @ 08/24/12 06:09 PM
im at 2%, its going to take 2 hours, guess ill watch some preseason football while i wait.

# 5 TreyIM2 @ 08/24/12 06:12 PM
I was pleasantly surprised that my Season Pass was still active from buying it last year, the day of Madden 12's release - 8/26/11
I don't care to have NHL or FIFA early so this pass has done me well. Downloading Madden as I type. Slow, tho, even tho I know it's almost 5.5GBs. I tried rebooting to see if would speed it up. It went from 10-12% while I was typing this and I type pretty fast for a dude. Heh.

# 6 bigsmallwood @ 08/24/12 06:12 PM
I will be getting it tonight.

# 7 TreyIM2 @ 08/24/12 06:13 PM
Jumped up to 14% just that quick. Using wireless and on a PS3. Not too shabby. 15%, now! Woot! I'm dorking out...

# 8 ahorton100 @ 08/24/12 06:17 PM
Yup....downloading now

# 9 juice2142 @ 08/24/12 06:28 PM
can we queue this up from the internet? I left my xbox on so i could do this from work. havent found out how to yet!! help

# 10 scottyo60 @ 08/24/12 06:32 PM
I have it to get a start on NCAA roster, but I'm intrigued on CCM and Madden as a whole. This weekend will be make or break.

# 11 fsufan4423 @ 08/24/12 06:42 PM
Thinking about it, but can't decide if it's really worth it.

# 12 savoie2006 @ 08/24/12 06:45 PM

can we queue this up from the internet? I left my xbox on so i could do this
from work. havent found out how to yet!! help
The only way I could think of is to go on Xbox.com and see what you can do there, but I doubt it would work.

# 13 oldman @ 08/24/12 06:48 PM
I've got it. Started downloading right at 5 PM CST. I should have it done around 6:30 PM! Can't wait!

# 14 juice2142 @ 08/24/12 06:50 PM
Originally Posted by savoie2006
ya i have checked on there where you can usually queue demos, etc. No luck for this early release game. Sounds like it takes about 1.5 to 2hrs to complete. Will just have to kill time before....

# 15 darkxsacrificex @ 08/24/12 07:19 PM
not in rush even if someone pay for my ea season pass i woudl turn them down i can wait till the 28th even if i pick it up then i can play old games and do other stuff keep me busy and the main reason i think after years of crap madden they expect me pay 25 to play madden early only 3 days why not a week ? and paying ea 60 each year and have crap madden each year and they want me pay 25 and plus 60 no thanks i run a online franchise league so im going be fource to buy madden 13 ill admit this madden looks great

# 16 mlp111 @ 08/24/12 07:29 PM
nope, no thank you

# 17 iceberg760 @ 08/24/12 07:47 PM
yep/had it since last yr--will have to renew sometime this weekend...

# 18 Ejfalcon9 @ 08/24/12 07:58 PM
Yep ,this Madden download is at about 66% right now. The ticket was a must buy once I found out I was going to have to work on Tuesday and wouldn't be able to pick up my Madden. Gonna play it all weekend and pick up my retail copy next week when I can!

# 19 BlackDragon1 @ 08/24/12 08:09 PM
Absolutely firing up madden 13 as we speak!

# 20 crob8822 @ 08/24/12 08:41 PM
Not getting renewing, the size of the file sometimes causes your ps3 to be on for hours, you could have the fastest wi-fi and the downloads are slow. besides I'm more patient and look forward to picking it up on tuesday afternoon. I'm still showing active for season ticket but for me it was not cost effective so I am not bothering with it.