Home
WWE 13 News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Check out the new WWE '13 screenshots, right here.

With WWE '13, you can experience legendary battles, watch classic WWE videos, view historic photos and more all while stepping into the boots of iconic WWE Superstars like Stone Cold Steve Austin, The Rock, D-Generation X, Undertaker and more.

Source - LIVE THE REVOLUTION WITH THE "ATTITUDE ERA" MODE IN WWE '13

WWE 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view WWE 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: WWE 13Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 9 - View All
WWE 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 B1gg Randall @ 08/22/12 03:48 PM
The game looks damn good but I hope it lives up to the hype..
 
# 2 jreezy18 @ 08/22/12 06:21 PM
Wow that trailer got me hyped. Exciting stuff for sure.
 
# 3 TalenT @ 08/22/12 06:36 PM
Taking a page out of NBA 2K's book and taking us back in time! .....I LIKE IT!!! Nostalgia is powerful!
 
# 4 Simple Mathematics @ 08/22/12 08:18 PM
AUSTIN'S RAISING HELL! OH YEAH! OH YEAH!! Business is about to pick up!!

Austin's got McMahon!!!
 
# 5 redskinst21 @ 08/22/12 08:42 PM
depending on how good universe mode is. this game has the chance to be playable foe years and years. if universe mode is still severely flawed like last year than once you get through the attitude era the game will lose its value. but i have very high hopes and im hyped about this. all im waiting for now is the details of universe mode.
 
# 6 CaptainZombie @ 08/22/12 10:21 PM
I call WWE '14..... The Monday Night Wars theme would be awesome.
 
# 7 jreezy18 @ 08/23/12 01:03 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by redskinst21
depending on how good universe mode is. this game has the chance to be playable foe years and years. if universe mode is still severely flawed like last year than once you get through the attitude era the game will lose its value. but i have very high hopes and im hyped about this. all im waiting for now is the details of universe mode.
Agreed. Universe mode is what I really want to hear about as that is where I spend most of my time playing the game.
 
# 8 xMoJox @ 08/23/12 09:48 AM
WELP...All I have to say after watching that vid is "Take my money now THQ!"
 
# 9 ExtremeGamer @ 08/23/12 10:13 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jreezy18
Agreed. Universe mode is what I really want to hear about as that is where I spend most of my time playing the game.
Sadly, Universe mode discussion will be at a later date.
 
# 10 King_B_Mack @ 08/23/12 11:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Sadly, Universe mode discussion will be at a later date.
.....

 
# 11 bxphenom7 @ 08/26/12 03:58 PM
please be a great game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i really don't want to be disappointed...
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.