Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 cuttingteeth @ 08/15/12 01:34 PM
Full editing is in. It doesn't specifically say you can't use it in CCM, but I'm 100% cool that it's in for Play Now Mode at the very least.
 
# 2 illwill10 @ 08/15/12 02:03 PM
This is a great read. Especially for CCM. Lets you know everything you need to know. Whether what team you want to coach or what team you want to play in as a player
 
# 3 sbuxer @ 08/15/12 02:15 PM
What if you decide to be a player instead of a coach? How does your offseason work? Can you be traded? Negotiate your contract? None of that was addressed in the manual.
 
# 4 mestevo @ 08/15/12 02:16 PM
What a tease. Can't wait, CCM looks great.
 
# 5 THE YAMA @ 08/15/12 02:29 PM
Is there still no fantasy draft for offline single player franchise mode?
 
# 6 mestevo @ 08/15/12 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by THE YAMA
Is there still no fantasy draft for offline single player franchise mode?
No, at a glance there's no surprise inclusion of anything that we already know isn't coming. Discussion for that here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...d.php?t=555944
 
# 7 Aggies67 @ 08/15/12 02:33 PM
Look at the Game Manual chapter: "My Madden" - Create/Edit Uniforms.

"Customize your team’s attire. Use the official jersey colors as a foundation, and then
adjust the colors to your liking."

Does that mean what it seems to mean - we can change the team's uniform colors?
 
# 8 unfriendlyghst @ 08/15/12 02:39 PM
"Complete controls" sections says:
Playcalling, Gameflow or conventional.

No mention of controlls whatsoever?
 
# 9 Smoke316 @ 08/15/12 02:44 PM
this is great.. point blank
 
# 10 cuttingteeth @ 08/15/12 02:51 PM
Yeah, reading the game manual as it is (and if you didn't know anything we've found out here the past few months), it tells you that you can...

EDIT players
USE CUSTOM PLAYBOOKS
SUPERSIM
CREATE players
CREATE/EDIT UNIFORMS - use the base colors of the uniform and then adjust to our liking.

It also says, DOWNLOAD ROSTER - Download the latest roster update, which is "required" in order to play online. ....doesn't say it's required for anything else, which, as you know, confuses those of us in the know of certain things.

???
 
# 11 Pappy Knuckles @ 08/15/12 02:52 PM
Reading through the Connected Careers guide now. This is a nice little appetizer to get us ready for the game.
 
# 12 Brandwin @ 08/15/12 02:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sbuxer
What if you decide to be a player instead of a coach? How does your offseason work? Can you be traded? Negotiate your contract? None of that was addressed in the manual.
I am curious about this as well...

Quote:
Originally Posted by THE YAMA
Is there still no fantasy draft for offline single player franchise mode?

It was announced a while back there would be no fantasy draft this year, were you holding out hope?
 
# 13 Yeah...THAT Guy @ 08/15/12 03:48 PM
Hot damn I'm excited. Been a long time since I got to use these Head Coach 09 features
 
# 14 Matt Diesel @ 08/15/12 03:55 PM
CC is impressive. I had no idea all this stuff was in here. Love the Head Coach 09 feel.
 
# 15 CoRRuPTMiND93 @ 08/15/12 04:58 PM
can you edit players, save the roster, and then use that roster to start CC.
 
# 16 SoxFan01605 @ 08/15/12 04:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by CoRRuPTMiND93
can you edit players, save the roster, and then use that roster to start CC.
No. Only the base roster or "official" roster updates can be used in CCM. No custom rosters this year.
 
# 17 cuttingteeth @ 08/15/12 05:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoxFan01605
No. Only the base roster or "official" roster updates can be used in CCM. No custom rosters this year.
Please, don't hate me for asking, but who can or have you reconfirmed this after now knowing what the manuals say? I ask because the manuals seriously do not specify that you can't edit offline. It also only specifically says you need updated EA rosters for playing online (like last year basically). I know we've been told no supersim, no custom playbooks...but both of those are listed in the manuals as being in the game. If you could ask an EA person, that'd be much appreciated, as the confusion will likely go rampant here soon...haha.
 
# 18 sub9er @ 08/15/12 05:05 PM
can we change the CPU uniforms in offline connected careers?
 
# 19 SoxFan01605 @ 08/15/12 05:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Please, don't hate me for asking, but who can or have you reconfirmed this after now knowing what the manuals say? I ask because the manuals seriously do not specify that you can't edit offline. It also only specifically says you need updated EA rosters for playing online (like last year basically). I know we've been told no supersim, no custom playbooks...but both of those are listed in the manuals as being in the game. If you could ask an EA person, that'd be much appreciated, as the confusion will likely go rampant here soon...haha.
I haven't reconfirmed it, no, but it was stated numerous times before now; I don't know what would have changed. I know the manual doesn't specify you can't, but when has a manual stated what you can't do? It normally goes over how to control what's there.

I think the best bet (if you need confirmation) would be to ask RynoAid or someone else who has a thread about the retail copy of the game. I wouldn't get your hopes up though.
 
# 20 Brandwin @ 08/15/12 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuttingteeth
Please, don't hate me for asking, but who can or have you reconfirmed this after now knowing what the manuals say? I ask because the manuals seriously do not specify that you can't edit offline. It also only specifically says you need updated EA rosters for playing online (like last year basically). I know we've been told no supersim, no custom playbooks...but both of those are listed in the manuals as being in the game. If you could ask an EA person, that'd be much appreciated, as the confusion will likely go rampant here soon...haha.
I am 99.9 percent sure we cannot edit anything in CCM. If we could, it would have been announced. EA saw the disappointment on OS and other gaming message boards, if they somehow snuck it in at the last minute, I'm sure they would have said something.
 

« Previous12345678Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.