09:56 AM - August 1, 2012 by Steve_OS
Voting has begun to determine which QB should have the highest deep ball accuracy rating in Madden NFL 13. Tomorrow, we'll see poll for the awareness rating.
This campaign allows fans to vote on attributes like speed, elusiveness, hit power and more. The winner of each vote will be the highest-rated player for that attribute at their position in Madden NFL 13.
Upcoming weeks will focus on running backs, wide receivers and defenders, with the winners in each category announced every Friday. Here is the voting schedule breakdown:
- July 30 – Aug 3: Quarterbacks – Speed, Throw Power, Throw Accuracy, Awareness
- Aug 6 – 10: Running Backs – Speed, Acceleration, Trucking, Elusiveness
- Aug 13 – 17: Wide Receivers & Tight Ends – Speed, Spectacular Catch, Route Running, Agility
- Aug 20 – 24: Defense – Speed, Hit Power, Tackling, Man Coverage
- Aug 24: Offensive Line, Special Teams and Overall Team Ratings
So the question is... Which QB should have the highest deep ball accuracy rating in Madden NFL 13?
- Eli Manning
- Aaron Rodgers
- Tony Romo
- Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Fastest Quarterback
- Madden NFL 13 Ratings - Vote For the Quarterback with the Strongest Arm