Home
NHL 13 News Post

Game: NHL 13Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NHL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Vikes1 @ 07/05/12 12:26 AM
Our Wild sure landed a couple a biggies for the 4th!

It'll be a very interesting season up here in the Northland. Way to go Chuck Fletcher. [Wild GM]
 
# 2 Vikes1 @ 07/05/12 12:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
Must be an exciting time right now to be a Wild fan Vikes.
Boy it sure is, RealmK.

The radio was blaring about this all day up here. Very exciting for sure! Really looking forward to the season opener vs the Avs!
 
# 3 bwiggy33 @ 07/05/12 12:49 AM
Hahaha funny this was posted. This morning when the news broke I was going to post on here when the screen shots of them would be up but I figured it would just be closed.

Anyway I am so damn happy to finally sleep easy. Since Sunday I've been following the process non stop and now it's finally over, and it turned out in our favor finally.

13 years is a hell of a long contract. I'm really hoping all will be well for them in Minny and those 13 long years can be productive throughout. It's a big risk long term but seems like a terrific risk in the short to mid term.
 
# 4 Vikes1 @ 07/05/12 01:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bwiggy33

13 years is a hell of a long contract. I'm really hoping all will be well for them in Minny and those 13 long years can be productive throughout. It's a big risk long term but seems like a terrific risk in the short to mid term.
Yep Bwiggy....and 98 mill is a nice chunk of change.

I'm still in happy shock this has happened!
 
# 5 eskimos44 @ 07/05/12 05:06 AM
I'm really surprised we pulled this off. Getting one of the two would have been hard to do. But we sign BOTH! Holy crap. If the goaltending can hold up, we should be contenders in the West.
 
# 6 gopher_guy @ 07/05/12 12:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vikes1
Boy it sure is, RealmK.

The radio was blaring about this all day up here. Very exciting for sure! Really looking forward to the season opener vs the Avs!
Were you listening to KFAN when they had one of their guys posted across Lake Minnetonka from Zach's house trying to see if there was any movement?

Pretty sure it was a bit, and he was not actually there, but it was hilarious.

"Maybe they could send you a smoke signal from across the lake when Zach has decided, like they do when they pick a new pope."

Oh, and the screenshots are looking good
 
# 7 Vikes1 @ 07/05/12 01:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gopher_guy
Were you listening to KFAN when they had one of their guys posted across Lake Minnetonka from Zach's house trying to see if there was any movement?

Pretty sure it was a bit, and he was not actually there, but it was hilarious.

"Maybe they could send you a smoke signal from across the lake when Zach has decided, like they do when they pick a new pope."

Oh, and the screenshots are looking good
I listen to KFAN every day, Gopher...but I missed that bit.

My daughter just told me that billboards have already been put up here in Duluth, welcoming Zach back home to Minny. Fun stuff!

Yep...the screenshots do look good. And hopefully with the improved player AI for '13'....Zach and Ryan will seem like, Zach and Ryan.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.