NCAA Football 13 News Post

We're now just over a week away from the release of NCAA Football 13. Most of you have made your final buying decisions so which is it? Buy? No buy? Still unsure?

Vote on your right on the frontpage and above you in the forums!

Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 59 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JerzeyReign @ 07/02/12 10:32 AM
I'll buy if I can get a subforum for a league on OS

Nah, I'm unsure -- it'll be hard to resist once it drops since it'll be 'the best thing ever' for a few weeks.

Gotta see how long I can avoid the temptation of wanting to be in a online dynasty -- been in one for the last 3 years, lol.

# 2 debella @ 07/02/12 10:33 AM
Definitely buying it looks awesome

# 3 engrishbwudd @ 07/02/12 10:36 AM
Not buying, though I've played the hell out of the demo and enjoyed it well enough. Madden has piqued my interest this year for the first time in ages and I can't justify getting both.

# 4 harrisek @ 07/02/12 10:42 AM
It looks a lot like last year's game. I am only buying because I have enough store loyalty points to get it at a significant discount.

# 5 mlp111 @ 07/02/12 10:44 AM
not buying, the lack of the infinity engine sealed the deal for me, will just purchase madden 13 for the first time in about 5-6yrs

# 6 Bullit @ 07/02/12 10:47 AM
i might have if it had been released on the Vita, but I am not picking this up this year.

# 7 mestevo @ 07/02/12 10:51 AM
Buying, so are 3 friends who I convinced to buy NCAA for the first time last year for Online Dynasty.

Now trying to convince them to get Madden also so we can run connected careers online too.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

# 8 dwidep @ 07/02/12 11:10 AM
I preordered from Amazon to get it at $45 but it is going to set in the package for the first week or so. If the game is broken like last year then I will wait for the first patch. If it isn't fixed like last time, I will return it to walmart and get something else for my money. I dont want another NCAA setting around collecting dust. I just hope they fixed it because I played the heck out of every one until last year's just turned me off.

# 9 WhiteMan22 @ 07/02/12 11:14 AM
I'm def. still up in the air. NCAA 12 was a good game. If it wasn't for some of the big glitches, it would of been a great game.

I just don't know. Everything sounds good, everything looks good, but then I hear that the majority of the people who played the demo disliked it greatly. So I just don't know. I guess I'll wait for the reviews and see what other people who got the game say.

# 10 mdiggitydawg @ 07/02/12 11:14 AM
Not buying. I can't afford to throw money at games which, I believe, will have many bugs...if I turn out to be proven wrong, then I may reconsider but it will be around September before I pull the trigger

# 11 RIP GUTT CAPONE @ 07/02/12 11:18 AM
Just paid my pre-order in full.

# 12 prowler @ 07/02/12 11:27 AM
If I weren't getting it free to review, I wouldn't buy it this year.

# 13 Bigsheen @ 07/02/12 11:32 AM
It looks alot like 12 which i havent played consisitently in awhile! I preordered it the other day though. I like the fact that they brought scouting reports back to 13, also no more randomized phone calls! Those were pretty big things for me. Now hopefully, recruiting wont take 25 minutes all by itself!!

# 14 charter04 @ 07/02/12 11:53 AM
Already preordered from Amazon for $45. I would spent $60. I am going to have lots of fun with it. Can't wait.

# 15 SilentYetViolent @ 07/02/12 12:01 PM
Pre-ordered through Amazon with a $10 credit. $36 bucks is a steal for NCAA 13.

# 16 mike sherman @ 07/02/12 12:16 PM
Fool me once. Shame on you. Fool me twice. Shame on me. I'm waiting.

# 17 sarlndr @ 07/02/12 12:26 PM
I'm going to play the waiting game this year. Living overseas is making it that much easier also, I don't get to see all the commercials and advertising to pump me up. I'll be keeping a close eye on OS and see what you all think.

They got my $60 without question last year. Not going to happen again.

# 18 pigsooie3 @ 07/02/12 12:33 PM
Buying definitely

# 19 mwjr @ 07/02/12 12:35 PM
Maybe.

I'm going to wait a month or so. Reviews for NCAA 12 were initially fantastic. A few weeks into release, however, is when players started discovering that player positions/tendencies were changing automatically. Scrambling QBs morphed mysteriously into pocket passers, and their ratings reflected the change. If I recall correctly, once it was discovered it took forever to get a patch to fix it, and that didn't even work properly.

So that's a long-winded way of saying "maybe."

# 20 gotchaMF @ 07/02/12 12:51 PM
I have stopped playing NCAA because of the lack of excitement in commentary and crowd noise(NBA2k spoiled me). I will have to hear some game sound before purchase.