Home
NBA 2K12 News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 101 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 LD2k @ 06/22/12 05:55 PM
 
# 2 wrestlinggod1 @ 06/22/12 05:56 PM
So my thread gets deleted
 
# 3 PackerBacker123 @ 06/22/12 06:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekOfferman
Well, that was a waste of time.
I give it a 10 out of 10.
 
# 4 TalenT @ 06/22/12 06:17 PM
That was amazing...
 
# 5 ocat @ 06/22/12 06:57 PM
Artest jumping into the crowd, GOLD!!!!
 
# 6 jaynny15 @ 06/22/12 07:04 PM
wow!!..thats was better than a real life commercial...classic.....
 
# 7 hossafan91 @ 06/22/12 08:55 PM
Amazing, other than when LeBron blocked B-Roy (the guy prematurely retired due to health issues, give him some slack)
 
# 8 youvalss @ 06/22/12 09:25 PM
Awesome! ddddd
 
# 9 aloncho11 @ 06/22/12 10:27 PM
Superb vid!
 
# 10 DubTrey1 @ 06/23/12 02:22 AM
Another great vid by Shady... but LOL at Steve Francis even being in this video...
 
# 11 JerzeyReign @ 06/23/12 07:35 AM
Hey! Don't talk about Steve Franchise! lol

Another classic video -- 2k needs to get this man a job -- let him do the hype trailers/commercials this year.
 
# 12 Colts18 @ 06/23/12 09:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DerekOfferman
Well, that was a waste of time.


Great video man. Much love to Iverson. Respect.
 
# 13 kolanji @ 06/23/12 09:53 AM
G.O.A.T enough said
 
# 14 cbenti60 @ 06/23/12 11:38 AM
Does anyone know what roster files were used for all the classic teams and players?
 
# 15 VDusen04 @ 06/23/12 11:57 AM
Very cool video. I feel lame for being slightly bothered by Larry Bird's knee high black socks and the tiny size of Barkley's name on the back of his jersey. It'd be very cool to see all those uniforms accounted for in the console versions of the game (late 90's Cavs, 90's Raptors, etc.).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbenti60
Does anyone know what roster files were used for all the classic teams and players?
I'm supposing they were mostly (if not all) PC modifications.
 
# 16 syncinatti @ 06/23/12 01:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by VDusen04
Very cool video. I feel lame for being slightly bothered by Larry Bird's knee high black socks and the tiny size of Barkley's name on the back of his jersey. It'd be very cool to see all those uniforms accounted for in the console versions of the game (late 90's Cavs, 90's Raptors, etc.).


I'm supposing they were mostly (if not all) PC modifications.
It is a PC modded roster from HAWK23 called Ultimate Base Roster version 19. he added over 250 retro teams. You name the team very likely its in.
the roster is SICK link: http://forums.nba-live.com/viewtopic.php?f=143&t=82925
 
# 17 fsufan4423 @ 06/23/12 02:41 PM
These videos are pretty cool.
 
# 18 cbenti60 @ 06/23/12 03:05 PM
I just looked at some of these rosters.... I kind of want the PC version now.

Did anyone hack the 360 version because if you did or can point me in the direction of someone that did... I will love you forever
 
# 19 VDusen04 @ 06/23/12 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cbenti60
I just looked at some of these rosters.... I kind of want the PC version now.

Did anyone hack the 360 version because if you did or can point me in the direction of someone that did... I will love you forever
I'm not entirely sure what you're looking for and I don't know what you're familiar with, but the 360 version does have a lot more classic teams than it initially came with. For instance, the roster found here: http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ps-roster.html features teams like the '00 Raptors, '97 Bullets, '88 Nuggets, '94 Warriors and '04 Pistons (in addition to many more). Most teams seem to have a significant amount of real players (aka not crated or cyber faces).
 
# 20 Pared @ 06/23/12 04:06 PM
Music selection was superb!
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.