Home
NCAA Football 13 News Post


We have just posted some more NCAA Football 13 screenshots.

NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 13 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 13Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 59 - View All
NCAA Football 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 sarlndr @ 06/21/12 06:31 PM
I guess Arkansas' new uni's didn't make it in.
 
# 2 sarlndr @ 06/21/12 06:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
I guess Arkansas' new uni's didn't make it in.
Didn't mean to put the ' in there.
 
# 3 jpdavis82 @ 06/21/12 06:44 PM


Looks like we have more than ankle socks to choose from.
 
# 4 jpdavis82 @ 06/21/12 06:47 PM
New throwing motions?



 
# 5 LionsFanNJ @ 06/21/12 07:07 PM
I guess were not getting any of this upcoming seasons jerseys then.
 
# 6 PowerofRed25 @ 06/21/12 07:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82


Looks like we have more than ankle socks to choose from.
It's funny. You look at that and see socks first. I look at that and see a Nebraska player who was drafted last year and is no longer on the team.

At what point are these pictures going to reflect the new game?
 
# 7 KushNstien @ 06/21/12 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sarlndr
I guess Arkansas' new uni's didn't make it in.
Arkansas prob didnt give them to EA to put in.
 
# 8 sportzbro @ 06/21/12 07:45 PM
"So, how can we make this game look as bland and outdated as possible?"

"Better show them more screens of NCAA 12"


Old cleats, limited sock options, dull colors, obsolete equipment, terrible player models, a gigantic football... Will they, for once, go across the hall to the Madden guys and get some advice?
 
# 9 moylan1234 @ 06/21/12 07:51 PM
Every year they show players who have graduated this is nothing new as they can't really show current players now can they. Confused as to why this is an issue all of sudden?
 
# 10 ngw411 @ 06/21/12 07:55 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/599645_10150966084932280_412139319_n.jpg Looks like a new revo Speed helmet
 
# 11 Ky3217 @ 06/21/12 07:55 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
Every year they show players who have graduated this is nothing new as they can't really show current players now can they. Confused as to why this is an issue all of sudden?
If they couldnt show current players, current players wouldnt be in the game at all
 
# 12 moylan1234 @ 06/21/12 07:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky3217
If they couldnt show current players, current players wouldnt be in the game at all
they're not
 
# 13 chi_hawks @ 06/21/12 07:57 PM
Iowa getting some love with the high socks. O-linemen U.
 
# 14 ngw411 @ 06/21/12 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngw411
https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/599645_10150966084932280_412139319_n.jpg Looks like a new revo Speed helmet
file:///C:/Users/Noah%20Williams/Pictures/599645_10150966084932280_412139319_n.jpg
 
# 15 ngw411 @ 06/21/12 08:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ngw411
file:///C:/Users/Noah%20Williams/Pictures/599645_10150966084932280_412139319_n.jpg
Just Copy and paste
 
# 16 PowerofRed25 @ 06/21/12 08:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTwolves21
What do you mean? The rosters are just old I'm assuming. I think the jersey's as someone earlier said that maybe EA is under embargo until they can show the jersey's properly but by then the game will already be out.
I mean, you are shocked that socks continue to be an issue while actual things that matter like out of date uniforms, rosters, stadiums and piss poor graphics get ignored.

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
Every year they show players who have graduated this is nothing new as they can't really show current players now can they. Confused as to why this is an issue all of sudden?
Did you re-read that before you typed it? They can't show current players in the game? The guy right next to the graduated guy is a current player. It is very clearly NCAA 12's rosters, uniforms and conference alignments in these screenshots. So my question here is, what the heck are we supposed to be looking at?
 
# 17 Ky3217 @ 06/21/12 08:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
they're not
Um? What game are you playing? Because it definitely isnt one of the current NCAA games
 
# 18 moylan1234 @ 06/21/12 08:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PowerofRed25
Did you re-read that before you typed it? They can't show current players in the game? The guy right next to the graduated guy is a current player. It is very clearly NCAA 12's rosters, uniforms and conference alignments in these screenshots. So my question here is, what the heck are we supposed to be looking at?
No he isn't. He's generic the same as every other player in the game. And rosters are always the last thing to be added we go through this every year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ky3217
Um? What game are you playing? Because it definitely isnt one of the current NCAA games
You mean the same game that comes with rosters that have position and numbers instead of names? right, not real players.
 
# 19 Sparkles @ 06/21/12 08:12 PM
http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...rom-24-Schools
"While some programs (such as Arkansas, Missouri, Rutgers) are featured in outdated uniforms, it is expected - but yet to be confirmed - that uniforms will be updated at some point during the season."
- http://www.thegamingtailgate.com/for...ghout-the-Year
 
# 20 Ky3217 @ 06/21/12 08:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan
No he isn't. He's generic the same as every other player in the game. And rosters are always the last thing to be added we go through this every year.

You mean the same game that comes with rosters that have position and numbers instead of names? right, not real players.
Yes, since the player's name isnt in the game, that totally means it's not him. Right. Because, ya know, the fact that the player's position, number, height, weight, and birth state match is completely random and generic. Right. uhuh, they're random right? Ok.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.