02:56 PM - June 13, 2012 by Steve_OS
This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.
Check out all the Need For Speed Most Wanted screenshots, right here.
Criterion is shaking up Need for Speed. This is Most Wanted for a new generation of players.
OPEN WORLD ACTION
Freedom is everything.
- Lose the cops – your way. Hit jumps and shortcuts, switch cars, hide out or play to your car's unique strengths by driving off-road, hitting straights or diving into back alleys.
- Drive anywhere, explore the world, hang out with your friends or toy with the cops.
- It's about you, your friends and the wildest selection of cars in a heavily policed, urban landscape. What would you do?
No menus. No lobbies. No restrictions.
- Our online play's about intense competition, team games, massive variety, persistent scoring, deep ranking and endless rewards and Modifications.
- Pick a car, meet up with your friends and enjoy a nonstop PlayList of competitive events.
- Influence the PlayList by voting with your car. Fight for position on the start line or turn around to take out oncoming rivals at the finish. It’s online driving, as you’ve never seen it.
Beat your friends to become the Most Wanted. Anytime. Anywhere.
- Intense competition is at the heart of Most Wanted. Autolog™ 2.0 records everything you do in the game, broadcasting your most newsworthy scores, speeds and times to your friends.
- Personalization is key. Teach Autolog™ 2.0 who you really want to beat, and it'll customize the Recommendations it makes.
- Earn Speed Points (SP) and rank up for everything you do in the game. Outdrive your friends to become Most Wanted.
There's a start and a finish; the rest is up to you.
- Fans of Hot Pursuit and the Burnout series will be familiar with Criterion Games’ driving style. We’re all about insane speed, spectacular crashes, amazing action and huge drifts.
- For Most Wanted, we've evolved our handling to suit an open, city location and to deliver a deeper, more physical feel that showcases the personalities of some truly incredible cars.