The Celtics and Thunder have a lot in common these days. Both have come back from 0-2 deficits in their conference finals to tie the series, effectively forcing a best two of three. The question to all of you is simple: which team has the better shot of winning their conference final and advancing to the NBA finals - Thunder or Celtics?

Sound off!

Member Comments
# 1 RedSceptile @ 06/04/12 11:19 AM
OKC Thunder. They've seemingly started reaching their potential. Boston needs near perfect games to win, OKC not so much.

# 2 ThunderCat838 @ 06/04/12 11:21 AM
I'm kinda hoping they both do... now best shot? I almost think there about even, just like the series.... EVEN its anybodys game now.

# 3 TreyIM2 @ 06/04/12 11:24 AM
Hmm. Tough call but I will stick to what I was saying before the Cs and Heat even met up in these playoffs - The Cs most possibly WILL beat the Heat. And I say that as a Heat enthusiast, mostly cuz of Wade and Bron.

# 4 fluent2332 @ 06/04/12 11:38 AM
I definitely think the Thunder have the best shot to win their series. I think the Spurs may be in trouble. I'm not too concerned about the Heat losing, I don't think they are in much trouble, but if the Celtics continue to play good basketball, as KG would say... ANYTHING IS POSSIBLEEEE!!!!!!!

But yeah, I think the Thunder has the best shot.

# 5 coolcras7 @ 06/04/12 11:39 AM
I say the Celtics, OKC has two big games from unexpected role players who is to say it will happen again.

# 6 SteelersFreak @ 06/04/12 11:46 AM
This is a little bit late. They've already made the comebacks, now both series are just best of 3.

# 7 MrCWS83 @ 06/04/12 01:26 PM
Boston in 7

# 8 Hotobu @ 06/04/12 02:01 PM
I really don't understand why people are saying Boston.

If you look at the two games in Boston they got out to huge leads, Miami still managed to make the game close and that's with paltry performances by Wade. The 4th game was a glaring example of this. There was a point in that game where Boston could not miss. Hell Keyon freakin' Dooling when 3 of 4 from 3. Miami was down by about 20 at one point and was 1 shot away from winning. Say what you will about Wade, but eventually an HOF talent like Wade will play well enough to let them win. It may go 7 games, but I don't thing the Celtics can win in Miami.

Flip to the OKC series and it's the opposite. OKC got punched in the mouth hard the first game and still only lost by 3, but the second game the Spurs shot exceptionally well. It's true that they were getting good looks, but they still shot an abnormally high percentage. Tony Parker had the game of his life and they were still only a couple of possessions away from losing both games.

# 9 MelMan1486 @ 06/04/12 02:19 PM
I'd have to say the Celtics but only by a slight margin. If Ray Allen can start to hit his shots I think the Celtics have a better chance to comeback. IMO I think Bosh coming back will hurt the Heat since he will take possesion time away from Bron and Wade. Coming back from an abdominal strain is hard, your core is essential to playing in the post and if he's not 100% the Celtic bigs (especially Garnett) will take advantage of that.

# 10 Fallen108 @ 06/04/12 03:12 PM
The Thunder have a way better chance of coming back. They are younger more athletic and stronger than the Celtics. But i still do think both the Thunder and the Celtics can come back then Thunder wins the finals for the first time.

# 11 redsrule @ 06/04/12 08:55 PM
I still think the Celtics do.

# 12 BlastX21 @ 06/05/12 02:57 AM
Originally Posted by MelMan1486
Not like the alternative of Shane Battier is any better :/

Bosh will probably be there just for jumpers, which isnt altogether different from what he's done all season. He also might be able to get LeBron some extra rest if he can be effective. But imo, as long as he can knock down jumpers and not get entirely blasted on defense, it will be considered a successful return game for him.

# 13 KSOR24 @ 06/05/12 01:46 PM
I think the Thunder have a better chance.