05:30 PM - June 1, 2012 by Steve_OS
The next UFC Undisputed 3 patch is almost ready to submit to Sony and Microsoft. THQ has released some of the details that will be included in the patch, with full details released when it has been submitted.
- Disconnects when grappling and in the clinch have been resolved.
- The retired Career CAF glitch has been fixed.
- The issue where a fighter on the ground ends up standing while the fighter that was standing ends up on the ground has been fixed.
- DLC Fighters will be available for use online by ALL PS3 users (this issue was fixed with a PSN update for US users but we have found a way to patch it for EU users).
- Occasionally controls and both fighters can become unresponsive for the remainder of the round when the user performs a transition from the cage/ropes immediately before the referee attempts to split the fighters up in game. This issue is fixed.
- The issue where the game crashes when loading the previous save after creating a new save and selecting an opponent during the UFC portion of Career has been fixed.