04:21 PM - June 1, 2012 by Steve_OS
MLB 2K12 patch v 1.2 should arrive in the next 24 hours for both Xbox 360 and PS3. Check out all the details below.
- Hid the Upload options when not signed in.
- Pitcher fatigue is properly set when loading back into a previously saved game.
- Fixed problems where screenshots were corrupted prior to uploading to 2k Share.
- Fixed crash in MLB Today based on schedule updates
- Fixed crash when restoring default roster.
- Fixed to properly use the date/time from the schedule to determine time of day for the game.
- Fixed the rate on bad swing reactions, which was sometimes nearly 2x while player took several steps on camera
- Improved the look of gathers in certain uncommon situations.
- Fixed the "auto pitch" bug after a double switch.
- Improved the base runner responsiveness when making decisions to advance and retreat with a ball in play.
- Improved the playability of rundown throws. Previously they were too hard due to the fill speed of the throwing meter
- Improved the base runner responsiveness when tagging up and launching from a base.
- Improved the player’s paths when leaving the field and heading back to the dugouts.
- Added code that helps eliminate errant check swings and throws to incorrect bases. Mostly for PS3 and PC users.
- Added a missing pause timer in the pitcher substitution menu.
- Improved the outfielder reaction for online games. Users won’t miss balls that should be caught due to slow reaction times.
- Adjusted pitch speed slider settings for ALLSTAR and LEGEND difficulty levels. This increases the difficulty for online gameplay.
- Fixed exchange of team rival information to eliminate a divergence.
- Exchanged inside edge data prior to franchise invite games to fix a divergence.
- Fixed bug where game length could be set to 3 innings by setting it in Play Ball.
- Fixed a crash that occurred when looking for season goals.
- Fixed a bug with career messages not properly adding when the list is full. This issue led to a crash on PS3.
- Fixed a bug where a pitch speed would decrease after completing a drill reward.
- Fixed a bug where off-speed pitches decrease in speed after receiving an award from a drill.