Home
Madden NFL 13 News Post


Check out the latest Madden NFL 13 screenshot featuring Tim Tebow, well... Tebowing after a fake punt.

Game: Madden NFL 13Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii U / Xbox 360Votes for game: 73 - View All
Madden NFL 13 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 JerzeyReign @ 05/23/12 12:05 PM
Again, great detail.

Little known Tebow fact: Tim Tebow can win American Idol with sign language.
 
# 2 KANE699 @ 05/23/12 12:07 PM
Better yet.

 
# 3 Danimal @ 05/23/12 12:09 PM
Can anyone Tebow or is this celebration only for him? Like when he gets sacked can I have my DE Tebow?
 
# 4 KANE699 @ 05/23/12 12:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotomtime
im sorry but tebow doesnt tebow during the games.... this is maddens gimmick.... again
This is true, Tebow tends to have an arms down flex motion when he scores a touchdown, all tebowing is done on the sidelines for the most part.



 
# 5 Senator Palmer @ 05/23/12 12:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Danimal
Can anyone Tebow or is this celebration only for him? Like when he gets sacked can I have my DE Tebow?
Great question.
 
# 6 cgalligan @ 05/23/12 12:17 PM
Look at Tebow's arms in the above images.

Damn, he looks like every other player in the game in Madden lol
 
# 7 jp7588 @ 05/23/12 12:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by timotomtime
im sorry but tebow doesnt tebow during the games.... this is maddens gimmick.... again
Wow, now that you mention it, I don't recall him ever doing that during a game. The closest thing I can think of is when he did it shortly after their playoff win.

It would be pretty irritating to see him do that after every score, although I don't anticipate seeing that many Tebow TDs.

Sent from my phone using this thing
 
# 8 jp7588 @ 05/23/12 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KANE699
This is true, Tebow tends to have an arms down flex motion when he scores a touchdown, all tebowing is done on the sidelines for the most part.



Yes, this is what I'd imagine seeing him do after a score (not that I'd ever imagine such a thing).

Unfortunately, his standard TD "celebration" isn't as recognizable, or as marketable, as "Tebowing".

Sent from my phone using this thing
 
# 9 jpdavis82 @ 05/23/12 12:23 PM
He has "Tebowed" in games after touchdowns, but he usually has his helmet off


Here's a rare one with helmet on

 
# 10 KANE699 @ 05/23/12 12:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
He does "Tebow" in games, but he usually has his helmet off



Here's a rare one with helmet on

First one is post game, second one is on the sideline.
 
# 11 Jeter2 @ 05/23/12 12:25 PM
small but I love that they have added the Jets sideline wall art. I imagine they have done the same for other teams like the Pats etc...That was a small nitpick of mine last year
 
# 12 Pezell04x @ 05/23/12 12:28 PM
I like that the jersey looks dirty.
 
# 13 jpdavis82 @ 05/23/12 12:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeter2
small but I love that they have added the Jets sideline wall art. I imagine they have done the same for other teams like the Pats etc...That was a small nitpick of mine last year
Good eye
 
# 14 SageInfinite @ 05/23/12 12:29 PM
Screenshot looks great. Also kinda bothers me that this is called "Tebowing". Guys have been doing this way before Tebow, but now it's "Tebowing" SMH
 
# 15 JerzeyReign @ 05/23/12 12:30 PM
Not to break any hearts but Tebowing is praying and its still a TD "celebration" so I expect it to be seen a lot.

I used to pray after touchdowns before Tebow so I think we should call it Reign -ing
 
# 16 jpdavis82 @ 05/23/12 12:31 PM
I just tweeted Mike Young about how they should show him Tebowing with his helmet off most of the time, and also that his main TD celebration is the arm flex not Tebowing.
 
# 17 jpdavis82 @ 05/23/12 12:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerzeyReign
Not to break any hearts but Tebowing is praying and its still a TD "celebration" so I expect it to be seen a lot.

I used to pray after touchdowns before Tebow so I think we should call it Reign -ing
Yep, one of my personal favorites

 
# 18 SageInfinite @ 05/23/12 12:33 PM
Looks like Tebow is coughing or clearing his throat in the screenshot, lol.
 
# 19 berad88 @ 05/23/12 12:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
I just tweeted Mike Young about how they should show him Tebowing with his helmet off most of the time, and also that his main TD celebration is the arm flex not Tebowing.
Actually I believe it is against NFL rules for a player to remove their helmet on the field during the game. Even after a play.
 
# 20 jpdavis82 @ 05/23/12 12:37 PM
I have no problem with it personally, especially if other players like Jennings do it too. If it wasn't in the game, everyone would be saying, wouldn't it be cool if you could Tebow or pray after you scored a TD?
 

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.