Home
News Post


If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 54 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 42 @ 02/29/12 05:35 PM
Edited OP with YouTube Embed linkage...
 
# 2 UMhester04 @ 02/29/12 05:40 PM
Is the blog out too or just a video?
 
# 3 Doormat @ 02/29/12 05:42 PM
This looks hard...lol but WILL be trying it out first day
 
# 4 myghty @ 02/29/12 05:47 PM
Looks sweet, can't wait to play this
 
# 5 garyjr33 @ 02/29/12 05:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 42
Edited OP with YouTube Embed linkage...
Thanks for the help!
 
# 6 Fictionix @ 02/29/12 05:50 PM
Do you play against other people online with this? Or is it like a leaderboard type thing?
 
# 7 HustlinOwl @ 02/29/12 05:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fictionix
Do you play against other people online with this? Or is it like a leaderboard type thing?
Good article here with some more information

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eam-um-no.html
 
# 8 Fictionix @ 02/29/12 05:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by HustlinOwl
Good article here with some more information

http://www.operationsports.com/forum...eam-um-no.html

Thank you for the link
 
# 9 Heroesandvillains @ 02/29/12 06:44 PM
Quick question:

I understand you can play DD against a CPU opponent. Can I play DD offline? I mean, I don't have internet at home and would like to try this out. Will leagues be generated at all offline, or do I have to hook up the internet at my place in order to play this?
 
# 10 baseballsim @ 02/29/12 07:11 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
Quick question:

I understand you can play DD against a CPU opponent. Can I play DD offline? I mean, I don't have internet at home and would like to try this out. Will leagues be generated at all offline, or do I have to hook up the internet at my place in order to play this?
Good question. I know with Madden Ultimate Team everything is stored on the server so you need to be online to play it.
 
# 11 Russell_SCEA @ 02/29/12 07:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by heroesandvillians
Quick question:

I understand you can play DD against a CPU opponent. Can I play DD offline? I mean, I don't have internet at home and would like to try this out. Will leagues be generated at all offline, or do I have to hook up the internet at my place in order to play this?

You need an internet connection to play
 
# 12 Heroesandvillains @ 02/29/12 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
You need an internet connection to play
Thanks for the quick response, Ramone. I'll be sure to add my request to the 13' wishlist thread.
 
# 13 woz411 @ 02/29/12 07:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Russell_SCEA
You need an internet connection to play
Is this the blog you were talking about Russell? or is there more info to come today?
 
# 14 queensbomber @ 02/29/12 07:47 PM
SS Season series??? Is this the new playoff round that will be implemented starting this year?
 
# 15 Leg-End @ 02/29/12 07:57 PM
I like the look of this.

The only thing I don't truly understand is the limitation of a dynasty players career, if he is available for only 40 games whats the incentive to level him up if you can't extend that career beyond that. Obviously if the cost of levelling isn't that high then its not a huge issue.
 
# 16 Russell_SCEA @ 02/29/12 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leg-End
I like the look of this.

The only thing I don't truly understand is the limitation of a dynasty players career, if he is available for only 40 games whats the incentive to level him up if you can't extend that career beyond that. Obviously if the cost of levelling isn't that high then its not a huge issue.


40 Games is a lot when you remember that "seasons" last 5 games so to speak. Also you only get real MLB players for 10 games nothing more. 4-1 ratio isn't bad when you look at the cost vs. benefit analysis of dynasty players and real players.
 
# 17 Leg-End @ 02/29/12 08:36 PM
When you put it like that it makes more sense actually, by having such short seasons we still essentially get 6-8 "seasons" out of 1 guy. Thanks.
 
# 18 Saviour13 @ 02/29/12 08:41 PM
What I seemed to take away from the trailer is that we can purchase stuff from the PSN store.

Is that the only way, or is it similar to RTTS, where we can buy those things, but we can also obtain them by playing the game?
 
# 19 Russell_SCEA @ 02/29/12 09:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saviour13
What I seemed to take away from the trailer is that we can purchase stuff from the PSN store.

Is that the only way, or is it similar to RTTS, where we can buy those things, but we can also obtain them by playing the game?

You can buy card packs that's it. But these card packs are a complete roll of the dice you can't buy a platinum pack with 6 99 rated players. They are all random.
 
# 20 Oriolesmagic @ 02/29/12 09:29 PM
Not sure if anyone has noticed this yet but, has the game switched to a Numbers-Based ranking system? (See the top right of each card)
 

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.