Home
News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Please give thanks to blueandwhite!

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 54 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PhilliesFan13 @ 02/26/12 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr9inchesbpel
How many other videos are there that were filmed at bestbuy?


Keep em coming guys, good work.
There will be more coming throughout the week. I know myself and blueandwhite will be getting more footage from our respective Best Buy stores.
 
# 2 metsfan4life1 @ 02/26/12 08:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mr9inchesbpel
Also kind of disappointing to see some teams like the LA Angels of Anaheim have the same throwbacks with their throwback and their throwback old.

Would be nice if we could see have seen a throwback to the mid 90's late 90's Anaheim Angels or something.
I agree with you! The angels had those beautiful home unis during the mid and late 1990's .. Wish they made it, those to me, we're the best ones.
 
# 3 Doran @ 02/26/12 08:39 PM
THANNNNNK YOU.

*disappears into work*
 
# 4 405Cowboy @ 02/26/12 08:51 PM
Throwback uniforms look the same as last years for the most part. Correct me if I'm wrong, but i noticed on the "Throwback Road" for the Red Sox looks similar to the 1986 Bill Buckner uniforms.

Also, did the Twins bring back the "M" cap as a road alternate??

Again, no Nolan Ryan/Don Baylor era California Angels uniforms, lower case "a" again??
 
# 5 Doran @ 02/26/12 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
Also, did the Twins bring back the "M" cap as a road alternate??
It's in the Style Guide, but the Twins didn't wear the 'M' cap with their alternates at all last year.

Oddly, they wore it with their three times with their throwbacks that they wore at home last season. It was weird.
 
# 6 sydrogerdavid @ 02/26/12 08:53 PM
Here's to hoping for new and correct Cardinal throwbacks.
 
# 7 405Cowboy @ 02/26/12 08:57 PM
afraid all the "throwbacks" will be the same as last years. I checked the vid again and it looks like the 1986 Red Sox road uniform is in. Also for the Twins road alternates, will they have the "TC" helmet or the "M" helmet?
 
# 8 Goblowsoup @ 02/26/12 09:24 PM
Looks like a trip to bestbuy is in the works for me. I was just there Saturday but it was only Soul Calibur and UFC on the kiosks.
 
# 9 Majingir @ 02/26/12 11:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ballaholic04
Holy my Jays ranked 10th! Was not expecting that!
Your Jays.....lol

But surprised they're ranked higher than the Rays. I thought it'd be like the ESPN rankings where the Jays were top 10 in the MLB, but still 4th in the East.

Can't wait to see the Yankees in the future. I HOPE the MLB eventually has some sort of cap, and once Jeter/ARod are done(Rivera is done after this year), Yankees will start struggling alot.

Sucks though how they didn't include any Jays jersey from the past 10 years. What's the point of their 80s/90s jersey if it looks almost the exact same as the jersey right now? Wish they would have added the late 90s jersey, or at least the one they used until last season(since that one is obviously in their database)
 
# 10 douggoud @ 02/26/12 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 405Cowboy
Throwback uniforms look the same as last years for the most part. Correct me if I'm wrong, but i noticed on the "Throwback Road" for the Red Sox looks similar to the 1986 Bill Buckner uniforms.

Also, did the Twins bring back the "M" cap as a road alternate??

Again, no Nolan Ryan/Don Baylor era California Angels uniforms, lower case "a" again??
I KNOW! I'm extremely depressed now Oh well, I'll still be buying, even though the Angels have been jipped...........again.............at least the home and away alternate jerseys look a bit better, might just be me though, but the red looks better.
 
# 11 michfan16 @ 02/27/12 12:09 AM
i see the vita feature sign there as well, is there any chance that we could get a little more vita gameplay
 
# 12 bukktown @ 02/27/12 12:11 AM
Twins are ranked 28th?????

Seems a little high
 
# 13 blueandwhite @ 02/27/12 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by michfan16
i see the vita feature sign there as well, is there any chance that we could get a little more vita gameplay
There's an ad for the Vita but it's not actually available to play.
 
# 14 Arod2k9 @ 02/27/12 04:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by douggoud
I KNOW! I'm extremely depressed now Oh well, I'll still be buying, even though the Angels have been jipped...........again.............at least the home and away alternate jerseys look a bit better, might just be me though, but the red looks better.
I was hoping for the 1993-1996 Western look Angels jerseys or the 1997-2001 Disney angels jerseys.
 
# 15 AgentQ16 @ 02/27/12 12:20 PM
Ayee, not only did they use the wrong throwback for the Angels, but they also left out the sleeveless home white vest with red sleeves this year. WTF??? That was my favorite uni for home games.
 
# 16 Unit303 @ 02/27/12 01:47 PM
Wow, I was hoping for a lot more here. Kind of disappointed. Angels def got the stale end. Wish some more retros would make it in but it still looks good mostly. And man the Twins look like they are going to be wearing those awful grey pants without the stripe again? Wonder if someone can confirm that? The stripe is seriously the main design component on those pants how and the heck does the MLB style guide not have that? I am not 100% sure with that vid so I will hope for the best or maybe a patch. Bout time those style guide people got fired lol.

Anyway, I am starting to question some of these presentation things but it still looks solid just like not much was done for some teams at all.
 
# 17 Doran @ 02/27/12 01:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AgentQ16
Ayee, not only did they use the wrong throwback for the Angels, but they also left out the sleeveless home white vest with red sleeves this year. WTF??? That was my favorite uni for home games.
They don't wear that anymore.
 
# 18 marinerz @ 02/27/12 02:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit303
Wow, I was hoping for a lot more here. Kind of disappointed. Angels def got the stale end. Wish some more retros would make it in but it still looks good mostly. And man the Twins look like they are going to be wearing those awful grey pants without the stripe again? Wonder if someone can confirm that? The stripe is seriously the main design component on those pants how and the heck does the MLB style guide not have that? I am not 100% sure with that vid so I will hope for the best or maybe a patch. Bout time those style guide people got fired lol.

Anyway, I am starting to question some of these presentation things but it still looks solid just like not much was done for some teams at all.
Agreed on the Twins pants. It looks like they are wearing sweats out there.
 
# 19 Perfect Zero @ 02/27/12 02:48 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unit303
Bout time those style guide people got fired lol.
Once again, the style guide is updated by the thirty individual teams of Baseball. If you really want to see something changed, contact your baseball club. Some clubs are more open to fan suggestions than others though...
 
# 20 douggoud @ 02/27/12 05:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arod2k9
I was hoping for the 1993-1996 Western look Angels jerseys or the 1997-2001 Disney angels jerseys.

I wouldn't care if it was either of those, or even the 1961 era jerseys (with the halo around the top of the hat), ANYTHING but the same jersey for both of the retro jersey slots. Well, I'm gonna start praying for it to be in 13'
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.