Home
News Post

GameSpot's On the Spot, has posted a new MLB 12 The Show video from the PS Vita. Ramone Russell discusses some of what you will see in the handheld version. Fast forward to 1:00:37 to get to the action.


If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 54 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Doormat @ 02/02/12 04:44 PM
Great footage, still not fond of the fast play on the Vita version but I understand why they decided to go with that. Looking forward for both versions.
 
# 2 ksig24 @ 02/02/12 04:47 PM
Nice find.
 
# 3 authentic @ 02/02/12 04:53 PM
Ok, March 6th cannot get here soon enough.
 
# 4 bcruise @ 02/02/12 04:56 PM
Noticed the franchise score ticker on the Vita.
 
# 5 EmmdotFrisk @ 02/02/12 04:56 PM
As a Dodger fan I particularly enjoyed the segment.
 
# 6 WDaniel @ 02/02/12 05:04 PM
This is AMAZING!!! Cross-platform accessibility will revolutionize sports video gaming.
 
# 7 Factzzz @ 02/02/12 05:09 PM
Brandon Belt stance looked nice, did anyone notice if he had a two handed follow through or one handed?
 
# 8 OhDaesu19 @ 02/02/12 05:12 PM
I just received an email from bestbuy (I believe thru my reward zone membership) stating if I pre-order the PSVita I can have it a week early, on 2/15/12. However when I click on the link the PSVita comes up but it does not state anywhere that I will get it early if I pre-order, even if I put it in my basket. I am not planning on getting the PSVita at launch so I am not going to complete my pre-order. Maybe after I pay for it it will show it available to me early? Anyway I figured I would post this in case others that want it at launch will be successfull in getting it a week early by pre-ordering it thru bestbuy. By the way I apologize if this is in the wrong thread or has been posted already.
 
# 9 jrivera34 @ 02/02/12 05:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WDaniel
This is AMAZING!!! Cross-platform accessibility will revolutionize sports video gaming.
If on the go franchises work smoothly I will be perfectly fine with my vita and MLB the show, nba2k, and madden (although I wish I could have nfl2k) every year. I will finally be able to play all games without the wife or kids interrupting ;-)
 
# 10 ckarlic @ 02/02/12 05:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhDaesu
I just received an email from bestbuy (I believe thru my reward zone membership) stating if I pre-order the PSVita I can have it a week early, on 2/15/12. However when I click on the link the PSVita comes up but it does not state anywhere that I will get it early if I pre-order, even if I put it in my basket. I am not planning on getting the PSVita at launch so I am not going to complete my pre-order. Maybe after I pay for it it will show it available to me early? Anyway I figured I would post this in case others that want it at launch will be successfull in getting it a week early by pre-ordering it thru bestbuy. By the way I apologize if this is in the wrong thread or has been posted already.
That is the first edition bundle. You get the wifi/3g model with a case, little deviants, and a 4gb mem card.

http://us.playstation.com/psvita/sys...on-bundle.html
 
# 11 WDaniel @ 02/02/12 05:19 PM
The best deal going is the $299 3G/Wi-Fi bundle because it comes with an 8GB memory card.
 
# 12 GreenGlen @ 02/02/12 05:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LilWayneFTW
Great footage, still not fond of the fast play on the Vita version but I understand why they decided to go with that. Looking forward for both versions.
I turn on fast play on mlb 11 and started getting use to playing with it on. I must say that the vita version of fast play is an improvement over the ps3 fastplay with the stat overlays. Happy with the work they did and will pick this up march 6.
 
# 13 audbal @ 02/02/12 05:41 PM
Loved seeing the new away jersey for the Giants! Looks great!
 
# 14 OhDaesu19 @ 02/02/12 05:45 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ckarlic
That is the first edition bundle. You get the wifi/3g model with a case, little deviants, and a 4gb mem card.

http://us.playstation.com/psvita/sys...on-bundle.html
Ok. Thanks for clearing that up for me.
 
# 15 AtlantaBraves22 @ 02/02/12 06:24 PM
Does anyone know if the case in the first edition bundle will have slots to store memory cards and vita games ?
 
# 16 mikelecrenski @ 02/02/12 07:31 PM
watching the video worries me a little. i noticed some lag and jumping around. i especially don't like seeing the ball not hit the bat. i am hoping it was just the camera work.

i per-ordered the vita for this game...
 
# 17 Cubfan @ 02/02/12 08:47 PM
Video is now private.
 
# 18 bcruise @ 02/02/12 08:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubfan
Video is now private.
It's still available on Gamespot's site.
 
# 19 Sco291 @ 02/02/12 09:56 PM
Why is it private here and not gamespot? Pretty lame, but nonetheless I'll go watch it...
 
# 20 TerryP @ 02/02/12 10:00 PM
What's the deal with the videos going private? I just missed yesterday's and today's.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.