Home
News Post



MLB Home Run Champion Jose Bautista, will grace the cover of MLB 12 The Show, in Canada.

This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.


Game: MLB 12 The ShowReader Score: 9/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS Vita / PS3Votes for game: 54 - View All
MLB 12 The Show Videos
Member Comments
# 1 metsfan4life1 @ 01/30/12 08:34 AM
Nice work! I just posted that He'll be on the cover in some other forum.
 
# 2 Leg-End @ 01/30/12 08:42 AM
As a European buyer this means I will get this version doesn't it? I really like it and the trailer for it has super pumped me about this game already.
 
# 3 Perfect Zero @ 01/30/12 08:53 AM
That new jersey really pops doesn't it? The Blue Jays have it right.
 
# 4 itzdaro13 @ 01/30/12 08:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Perfect Zero
That new jersey really pops doesn't it? The Blue Jays have it right.
Love their jersey man! Im thinking of getting a cap, so beautiful.
 
# 5 Blzer @ 01/30/12 09:02 AM
Looks like I'll be getting Posey, then.
 
# 6 nemesis04 @ 01/30/12 09:10 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Looks like I'll be getting Posey, then.
You think so?
 
# 7 Blzer @ 01/30/12 09:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nemesis04
You think so?
One could dream.

Honestly, I don't want to play the reveal game anymore. You can only tease my mind so much before I just decide to make my own assumptions about something and then either be right or wrong in the end.

When the proper info comes out (which this may very well be said reveal with those players mentioned), I'll know what that feels like.
 
# 8 nemesis04 @ 01/30/12 09:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
One could dream.

Honestly, I don't want to play the reveal game anymore. You can only tease my mind so much before I just decide to make my own assumptions about something and then either be right or wrong in the end.

When the proper info comes out (which this may very well be said reveal with those players mentioned), I'll know what that feels like.
I was just asking a question actually, was not playing mind games!
 
# 9 nomo17k @ 01/30/12 09:54 AM
Now A-Gon must feel slighted....

.... am I not good enough for.... Canada...?
 
# 10 thaSLAB @ 01/30/12 10:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blzer
Looks like I'll be getting Posey, then.
Yeah, they've really created some nice covers in the custom cover thread!


Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
# 11 zukes @ 01/30/12 10:14 AM
Wow, that video!!!

I have been trying to not get to excited for this, but that video just ruined it.
 
# 12 tnixen @ 01/30/12 10:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zukes
Wow, that video!!!

I have been trying to not get to excited for this, but that video just ruined it.
Best video by far released so far!

Glad to see the wall color was fixed
 
# 13 Scott @ 01/30/12 10:27 AM
Looks awesome...Looks like the got Holland's stache right too...
 
# 14 decga @ 01/30/12 10:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Looks awesome...Looks like the got Holland's stache right too...
Yep Pavano porn's stache too. Great indidividual trailer of Bautista. Hopefully he is not jinx....
 
# 15 thaSLAB @ 01/30/12 10:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tnixen
Best video by far released so far!

Glad to see the wall color was fixed
There's a couple other things you can see in that shot also. Actually Comerica was still being worked on when we left...

There were other updates in a few of the other stadiums too.


Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
 
# 16 ckarlic @ 01/30/12 10:38 AM
This is a great shot of Bautista going deep at Yankees Stadium:

 
# 17 YanksFan4Life @ 01/30/12 10:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by thaSLAB
There's a couple other things you can see in that shot also. Actually Comerica was still being worked on when we left...

There were other updates in a few of the other stadiums too.


Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
Is it too late for a color adjustment at yankee stadium?


The foul line on the left and right field walls if they haven't already been adjusted? They were white in '11, should be yellow(like the foul pole )

real life (April 2011):
http://waswatching.com/wp-content/up...il-29-2011.jpg

MLB '11:
http://img847.imageshack.us/img847/6...eps3cap004.png
 
# 18 LastActionHero @ 01/30/12 10:50 AM
Concidering I get my copy from VG+ I know wich one I'll be getting and I like it!

Awesome trailer.
 
# 19 Doormat @ 01/30/12 11:11 AM
I like this cover better.. and Bautista destroyed my Yankees much more than A-Gon last year so it's not because he's not a Red Sox that I like it.

Also his signature swing is there alright
 
# 20 harsh128 @ 01/30/12 11:14 AM
WOW! They got his swing perfect! That follow through is as close as you can get! So excited I get to buy this version! One question I have is will the loading screens also have Bautista?
 

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.