Home
Madden 12 News Post


Donny Moore has posted the latest Madden NFL 12 roster update details for the Divisional Playoffs. The rosters should be available tomorrow morning for both 360 and PS3.

Quote:
There are well over 500+ transactions, player equipment updates, and player rating adjustments that went into this update for the online rosters. All non-playoff teamsí depth charts and injuries were updated as well to reflect their rosters heading into the 2012 off-season.

The biggest movers from Wild Card Week on the positive side are LB Chase Blackburn (NYG) with a 4 point boost this week (now 72 overall), WR Demaryius Thomas (DEN) going +4 to 81 overall, QB Tim Tebow (DEN) going up +3 to a 79 overall, DL Antonio Smith (HOU) goes up +3 to 87 overall, DL Geno Atkins(CIN) going up 2 points to 88, OL David Diehl (NYG) going up +3 to a 72 and finally, WR Calvin Johnson (DET) going up +1 to a 99 overall.

Some of the biggest movers on the negative side are OL Max Starks (PIT - from 76 to 73 overall), DL Kroy Biermann (ATL) down 3 points to 75 overall, OL Nate Livings (CIN - goes down 3 points to a 76 overall), DB Chris Crocker (CIN - from 80 to 78 overall) and OL Kareem McKenzie (NYG - from 81 to 78 overall).

For a detailed list of all the Madden NFL 12 roster update details, click here.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 43 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 bigtxambition @ 01/12/12 04:37 PM
I have a complaint about the Texans. All of the starters should have gotten a boost. They are a contender for the Super Bowl for crying out loud. Give them their just desserts already. As for the Broncos, Tebow is an 80. Moore messed up. The Broncos have earned a team boost. Come on, they are way too low in Madden.
 
# 2 moveitsjosh @ 01/12/12 06:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxambition
I have a complaint about the Texans. All of the starters should have gotten a boost. They are a contender for the Super Bowl for crying out loud. Give them their just desserts already. As for the Broncos, Tebow is an 80. Moore messed up. The Broncos have earned a team boost. Come on, they are way too low in Madden.
THANK YOU
If Tebow is an 80, T.J. Yates should be atleast a 78, Foster should be 97, walter needs an 80, the Ol should get +5 points, J.J. Watt needs a 90, Cushing needs a 95.
 
# 3 bigtxambition @ 01/12/12 06:32 PM
T.J. Yates a 78? Maybe after playing very well against the Ravens. I personally feel he deserves a 75.
 
# 4 moveitsjosh @ 01/12/12 08:16 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtxambition
T.J. Yates a 78? Maybe after playing very well against the Ravens. I personally feel he deserves a 75.
I feel that, since he has had impressive drives, like against the falcons and bengals to win the game, or lock it up. Also his throw power should be +95
 
# 5 mr_dukes @ 01/12/12 08:46 PM
I agree with both of you guys

Sent from my HTC Incredible S
 
# 6 bigtxambition @ 01/12/12 09:40 PM
Totally, Yates's TPW rating is so underrated in Madden.
 
# 7 oneamongthefence @ 01/13/12 11:23 AM
Yes if there was a ball release quickness stat tebow would be about a 25. Also I don't think he has a strong arm natuarally. He really has to wind up for anything beyond 15 yards it seems. I say give him less throw power since his release in Madden is a lot faster than in real life.
 
# 8 bigtxambition @ 01/13/12 03:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oneamongthefence
Yes if there was a ball release quickness stat tebow would be about a 25. Also I don't think he has a strong arm natuarally. He really has to wind up for anything beyond 15 yards it seems. I say give him less throw power since his release in Madden is a lot faster than in real life.
There is already, bro. Its called the REL rating. It seems its a good thing to have a really low Release rating. Yeah Tebow needs a REL: 25 rating. I agree. I'd say give him a 35 rating since you opened this can of worms. I'm pretty sure his ThrowPower rating is a 82. Which is low enough, I believe.
 
# 9 Super Glock @ 01/13/12 09:27 PM
Tebow is an 80 plain and simple. Lets get it together EA.
 
# 10 bigtxambition @ 01/13/12 10:24 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 55
That's not what the release rating does. The release rating determines how effectively a receiver can get out of press coverage.
Sorry dude, ask EA and they'll tell you that the same thing.
 
# 11 AndrewAD3 @ 01/13/12 11:58 PM
How come every WR has a high release rating. All QBs have low ratings.
 
# 12 bigtxambition @ 01/14/12 07:54 PM
Its mere speculation because EA hasn't truly explained what these ratings for Madden NFL 12 mean exactly.
 
# 13 maximized98 @ 01/16/12 04:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAD3
How come every WR has a high release rating. All QBs have low ratings.
Because the release rating is for the wr, and the press rating is for db's
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.