Home
NBA 2K12 News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

RIP on the Bulls.
Few more rookies added (Bulter, Cole, Johnson)

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 101 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 augustburnsred @ 12/16/11 09:19 AM
Does anybody have a link to d/l for non xbox live people?
 
# 2 KCsFinest5 @ 12/16/11 09:22 AM
I've been extremely impressed with the amount of roster updates that 2k is putting out. 2K makes me believe that they want their product to be at it's very best, even though they could have settled for more periodic updates.

Props to 2k
 
# 3 gswarrior @ 12/16/11 09:33 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by augustburnsred
Does anybody have a link to d/l for non xbox live people?
how are you getting around the black arm glitch..or are you?
 
# 4 Eman5805 @ 12/16/11 09:34 AM
Will rookies get their own pictures at some point? It's no big deal for me, just wondering...

Edit: And the Hornets team is really a jumble. Most of our players are D-Leaguers, so can't front on them having it wrong.
 
# 5 augustburnsred @ 12/16/11 09:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gswarrior
how are you getting around the black arm glitch..or are you?
I downloaded the one from yesterday and still have black arms, personally I don't really care about it that much. I just laugh every time I see Jimmer take the floor.
 
# 6 Thelorn @ 12/16/11 09:37 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gswarrior
how are you getting around the black arm glitch..or are you?
I guess you gotta have the online data also for no black arms. I"ll upload it in about 45mins or so I gotta go to the dentist first.
 
# 7 Thelorn @ 12/16/11 09:39 AM
Looks like they got all the first rounders that are playing this year but Cory Joseph who the Spurs drafted in the first round. I wonder if this weekend we see Larry Hughes finally make a return.
 
# 8 tcnumba10 @ 12/16/11 09:39 AM
While it's great seeing 2K adding rookies and making player transactions on a daily basis, it's disappointing that they still haven't edit the Team Colors for Accessories and Headbands.
 
# 9 gswarrior @ 12/16/11 09:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thelorn
I guess you gotta have the online data also for no black arms. I"ll upload it in about 45mins or so I gotta go to the dentist first.
that would be awesome
 
# 10 BEARYChi @ 12/16/11 09:55 AM
Finally the Bulls got Rip and Butler on 2k12.
 
# 11 Thelorn @ 12/16/11 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Does anyone know if the 2K rosters with real players will have hex edits by someone for uniform color accessories

I saw a few on 2K share but those are from before lock out and not all rookies have real faces

I just want to know if somebody will hex the 2K rosters that are being released this week
Hokupguy has a settings file that does all that in roster forum section. If you don't find it I"ll link when I get out of the dentist office here in a bit in waiting room now.
 
# 12 qnzballa5 @ 12/16/11 10:06 AM
Im guessin they will never update the Lakers wit Gerald Green n the rookies Darius Morris n Godoulocke?? Hope they update this asap n theo ratliff n joe smith out da rosters..
 
# 13 Thelorn @ 12/16/11 10:08 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by qnzballa5
Im guessin they will never update the Lakers wit Gerald Green n the rookies Darius Morris n Godoulocke?? Hope they update this asap n theo ratliff n joe smith out da rosters..
They're both second round picks and ronnie2k has said first rounders come first and they're still missing one first rounder so if they do add them two it'll be weekend or next week.
 
# 14 Goffs @ 12/16/11 10:25 AM
Do they update during the weekend?
 
# 15 seanbarkley @ 12/16/11 10:28 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Does anyone know if the 2K rosters with real players will have hex edits by someone for uniform color accessories

I saw a few on 2K share but those are from before lock out and not all rookies have real faces

I just want to know if somebody will hex the 2K rosters that are being released this week
I'll make one hex edited roster file once we have the opening day rosters.
 
# 16 pepp32 @ 12/16/11 10:39 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BEARYChi
Finally the Bulls got Rip and Butler on 2k12.
Man, it feels good to finally have the right roster in place for my Bulls.
 
# 17 RocketTMac1 @ 12/16/11 10:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Goffs
Do they update during the weekend?
They updated last weekend. It was the Kyrie Irving update people were flaming about.

Can't wait until the 2nd rounders come out this weekend and next week. Only a couple of teams have second round picks that have signed. Then I can start my serious Association.
 
# 18 pepp32 @ 12/16/11 10:48 AM
CJ Watson changed his number to 7 so Rip could have #32....Please change 2k when u can
 
# 19 Thelorn @ 12/16/11 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giants4Natic
Does anyone know if the 2K rosters with real players will have hex edits by someone for uniform color accessories

I saw a few on 2K share but those are from before lock out and not all rookies have real faces

I just want to know if somebody will hex the 2K rosters that are being released this week
Here you go on the settings file with the hex edits for jerseys. Big ups to hokupguy.
File = www.gamefront.com/files/20873716/Settings_rar
Thread = http://www.operationsports.com/forum...ditor-233.html
 
# 20 Thelorn @ 12/16/11 10:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RocketTMac1
They updated last weekend. It was the Kyrie Irving update people were flaming about.

Can't wait until the 2nd rounders come out this weekend and next week. Only a couple of teams have second round picks that have signed. Then I can start my serious Association.
You going to put cyberface Bismack in your roster for you to play with since your a big Bobcats fan? Could always stash him in free agent pool rated 25 if you wanted to make him wait a season like real life.
 

« Previous123456Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.