Home
WWE '12 News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: WWE '12Hype Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 26 - View All
WWE '12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 econoodle @ 11/10/11 08:14 PM
Universe will be the reason i buy or don't buy this game.
Looking good.
 
# 2 BDKiiing @ 11/10/11 08:17 PM
Can't wait #BartScottVoice

12 more days!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
# 3 jrider99 @ 11/10/11 08:45 PM
My review copy arrives tomorrow and there is no embargo on impressions, so if you guys have any questions I should be able to help.
 
# 4 PVarck31 @ 11/10/11 09:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrider99
My review copy arrives tomorrow and there is no embargo on impressions, so if you guys have any questions I should be able to help.
Who are you reviewing for? I'm doing the review for OS and looks like I'm not getting one.
 
# 5 jrider99 @ 11/10/11 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Who are you reviewing for? I'm doing the review for OS and looks like I'm not getting one.
THQ started sending out copies this week. Mine is set to arrive tomorrow. Maybe yours is en route as well. Can't imagine OS would get shut out.
 
# 6 PVarck31 @ 11/10/11 09:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrider99
THQ started sending out copies this week. Mine is set to arrive tomorrow. Maybe yours is en route as well. Can't imagine OS would get shut out.
Nice. That gives me some hope. Last I heard we probably weren't getting one but probably was the key word. Thanks
 
# 7 Steven547 @ 11/10/11 09:31 PM
Looks pretty good so far. I believe I saw more attributes as well (recovery, etc) which will definitely help. Looking forward to it.
 
# 8 jrider99 @ 11/10/11 09:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Nice. That gives me some hope. Last I heard we probably weren't getting one but probably was the key word. Thanks
Yeah definitely keep an eye out. But I don't want to step on your toes in the meantime, bro. If you don't want me giving impressions or whatever I respect that.
 
# 9 PVarck31 @ 11/10/11 09:39 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrider99
Yeah definitely keep an eye out. But I don't want to step on your toes in the meantime, bro. If you don't want me giving impressions or whatever I respect that.
No its cool man. I would't ask you to do that.

In the mean time, I have a question for when you get it. In Universe mode do we still get some crazy match-ups that would pretty much never happen in real life? I'm sure there will be some head scratchers though.
 
# 10 jrider99 @ 11/10/11 09:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
No its cool man. I would't ask you to do that.

In the mean time, I have a question for when you get it. In Universe mode do we still get some crazy match-ups that would pretty much never happen in real life? I'm sure there will be some head scratchers though.
Cool man. Yeah I definitely plan on checking out the new Universe Mode in depth. I haven't been this excited for a WWE game in a long time. I hope it lives up to the hype!
 
# 11 BDKiiing @ 11/10/11 09:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jrider99
Cool man. Yeah I definitely plan on checking out the new Universe Mode in depth. I haven't been this excited for a WWE game in a long time. I hope it lives up to the hype!
Or inferno matches every other PPV.
 
# 12 dochalladay32 @ 11/10/11 09:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bdolski
Or inferno matches every other PPV.
But that sounds good to me... as long as the wrestlers have burnable clothing.
 
# 13 BDKiiing @ 11/10/11 10:05 PM
Also, title matches can be added any time and those matches are fully editable?
 
# 14 eaterofworlds888 @ 11/10/11 11:04 PM
prolly going to have to wait till Christmas on this one but I'm still stoked!
 
# 15 PVarck31 @ 11/11/11 02:00 AM
Anyone plan on making one of your shows FCW? Im gonna do that with Superstars.

I just hope there are some good creations for all the FCW guys.
 
# 16 dochalladay32 @ 11/11/11 08:19 AM
I believe Raw is War will be making a return. Lame that we can't change the show theme when I was just playing 2010 yesterday where you could do a cut scene to start a show... and pick your own theme.
 
# 17 truintellectplaya @ 11/11/11 09:06 AM
I will be picking this game up when they decide to give us Online GM where we can create our own leagues and invite atleast 30 friends and compete for titles which we customize, set up shows, tournaments and so on. Someone notify me when they make the next step.
 
# 18 Qb @ 11/11/11 01:26 PM
I passed on 2011, so Universe will be all new to me. I must say, it certainly looks like it could be a blast if the gameplay is solid.
 
# 19 BDKiiing @ 11/11/11 01:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PVarck31
Anyone plan on making one of your shows FCW? Im gonna do that with Superstars.

I just hope there are some good creations for all the FCW guys.
I'm between that or Impact...i'm leaning towards impact since they have fairly big names in styles, daniels, angle, crimson, etc. Whereas FCW I'd prolly only use Black, Moxley, and Claudio
 
# 20 jrider99 @ 11/11/11 05:13 PM
Xbox 360 copy in hand. Now just have to wait until I get home from the office to play it.
 

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.