04:07 AM - November 9, 2011 by MeloNYK7
NBA 2K12 patch 1.03 is available now for 360. Please post your impressions here.
PS3 users have already had the patch for a few days and have posted impressions right here.
Here are the official patch notes:
- On-dribbler steal success rates have been tuned down.
- Tuned accuracy of directional passing in order to more reliably pass to the intended target.
- Improved help defense, specifically for rotations on pick-and-roll situations.
- Defensive tuning on 3PT shots to reduce the success of contested threes.
- Addressed an issue on drives to the basket where the help defender wouldn’t fully engage in the double team
- Several matchmaking optimizations have been made in order to help users get into games quicker. This will reduce the amount of time the “Searching For Opponent…” screen is displayed for.
- Addressed a number of network errors that would cause games to end prematurely.
- Addressed an issue in Team-Up where certain conditions would lead to a player standing idle for prolonged periods of time.
- Corrected a Win/Loss streak tracking issue such that the “Back to Back to Back” achievement/trophy will now unlock at the proper time.