Home
NBA 2K12 News Post

Da_Czar has checked in with this NBA 2K12 video, featuring the New Jersey Nets and how to run the offense.



If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 101 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 RedmanR @ 10/27/11 07:33 PM
Another great video tip. Thanks Czar as always
 
# 2 44drob @ 10/27/11 07:38 PM
Thanks nice vid actually helped me alot !!
 
# 3 LionsFanNJ @ 10/27/11 07:57 PM
I use the Nets and this play all the time, and never notcied the SG doing that curl after the postup before. My atttention was always to the play side. Good stuff.
 
# 4 cjallure24 @ 10/27/11 08:15 PM
Real Niiiiice...Keep the videos coming Czar.
 
# 5 spankdatazz22 @ 10/27/11 08:57 PM
Can't wait for NBA games to come back; I'll be looking at them a lot more intently because of Czar's videos and 2K12. Thanks for helping display the incredible amount of gameplay depth in the game
 
# 6 tha_show256 @ 10/27/11 10:18 PM
Nice video Czar!!
 
# 7 Eddie1967 @ 10/27/11 10:31 PM
That the team I use. I love those Nets and I love these videos Czar, thanks!!!
 
# 8 Rawdeal28 @ 10/28/11 02:31 AM
once again, good stuff playa!
 
# 9 Lee Harrison @ 10/28/11 03:23 AM
Czar please remember of Nuggets...........
 
# 10 BigRudy21 @ 10/28/11 06:53 AM
Awesome Vid i hope he does one on defending the pick n roll im getting absolutley destroyed by the Knicks with Billups and Stat....God i hate them so much lol
 
# 11 Da_Czar @ 10/28/11 08:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zastrin
Yo this was absolutely Hilarious. My wife and I laughed for quite some time after seeing this one. Bravo !!!!!
 
# 12 Da_Czar @ 10/28/11 08:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lee Harrison
Czar please remember of Nuggets...........
I got you Lee ! Working my way though all the teams. Great to hear some were already using this play to it's full effectiveness.
 
# 13 Da_Czar @ 10/28/11 08:22 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRudy21
Awesome Vid i hope he does one on defending the pick n roll im getting absolutley destroyed by the Knicks with Billups and Stat....God i hate them so much lol
Big Rudy. I have requested a few adjustments to this from 2K so I will wait until after to patch to see if they made it in that way It won't change after I show you how it works... Hopefully LOL
 
# 14 Chairman7w @ 10/28/11 09:54 AM
This is awesome. So deep. Czar, if you're not, you NEED to be on 2K12's payroll because you bring so much to the table for their product.

Thanks Czar!
 
# 15 DJ @ 10/28/11 10:43 AM
I always feel like I'm playing my game incorrectly after watching these videos. I need to retire 95% of my gaming collection just so I can practice doing things the right way in 2K12.

I love what 2K12 brings to the table, but man, it is overwhelming, especially when you don't have time to play every day. I missed a week and now I'm worse than when I picked up the game.
 
# 16 ManiacMatt1782 @ 10/28/11 10:54 AM
I would love to play against Da czar just to see that basketball brain in action. I would most definately get my *** kicked, but I would learn some stuff too.
 
# 17 OverKick @ 10/28/11 11:24 AM
Great work Czar, adding that to my collection. Honestly I can't stand playing with teams that have 20 pick and roll plays when you can just press a button and get a pick. Some of them are decent but a lot of them are just only P&R's on different areas of the court. Why waste a good section of a playbook with stuff I can do by just pressing a button?
 
# 18 Da_Czar @ 10/28/11 12:23 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ManiacMatt1782
I would love to play against Da czar just to see that basketball brain in action. I would most definately get my *** kicked, but I would learn some stuff too.
I doubt that. I spend so much time making videos I don't get in as many games as I'd like to every time I start playing I see something else I want to talk about LOL.
 
# 19 Da_Czar @ 10/28/11 12:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by iLLosophy
Great work Czar, adding that to my collection. Honestly I can't stand playing with teams that have 20 pick and roll plays when you can just press a button and get a pick. Some of them are decent but a lot of them are just only P&R's on different areas of the court. Why waste a good section of a playbook with stuff I can do by just pressing a button?
I can see that. If you tell me a team specifically I can probably answer that question a bit more thoroughly. In general it's not the pick and roll action that is significant but the off ball action on those pick and roll plays.
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.