05:23 PM - October 5, 2011 by LD2k
I'm the Social Media Coordinator for 2kSports and I know we have been having issues with the "My2K" account verification.
The issues to my knowledge are the following:
- Registered users receive an e-mail and the verification code clicks in as "INVALID"
- Registered users are not receiving ANY e-mails for verifications
- From the "update My2K" menu via console, the "Reset Password" feature isn't sending an e-mail
Thanks for all your patience, I can promise the team is working on hammering out all the issues. For now, I'm here to help with e-mail verifications.
Great news for you users who need verification for your “My2K” accounts! Now you can verify manually by the following steps:
1. If you go to: https://www.nba2k.com/social/link
2. Enter your “My2K” account name AND password
3. When you log in, successfully, this is an automatic verification of your account via the log in!
Again it’s for people who haven’t received an email, had an INVALID link in their email, or are wanting/needing to verify their "My2K" account.
Additionally, ALL email links will work now, even if they are expired. You just may require a log-in before validating the account.
Hope this will be of MAJOR help to all of you who were having verification issues!
Social Media Coordinator