Home
NBA 2K12 News Post


If you can't view the embedded video, click here.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 101 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Paul Pierce_OS @ 09/28/11 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongarmstrong
http://youtu.be/8uNxHKuvsHk

Dont think this was posted yet!
Grete find just change the title...
 
# 2 Paul Pierce_OS @ 09/28/11 07:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by strongarmstrong
http://youtu.be/8uNxHKuvsHk

Dont think this was posted yet!
 
# 3 strongarmstrong @ 09/28/11 07:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paul Pierce
Grete find just change the title...
Yeah my fault my Mac did something crazy and sent the post b4 I could change it and link it right for some reason but good looking out.
 
# 4 WTF @ 09/28/11 07:56 PM
Fixed it for you. Nice info indeed. I was watching it, stumbled across it while searching, came back and you found it at the same time apparently. Good looking out.
 
# 5 Paul Pierce_OS @ 09/28/11 08:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF
Fixed it for you. Nice info indeed. I was watching it, stumbled across it while searching, came back and you found it at the same time apparently. Good looking out.
watching it great video find
 
# 6 RB10 @ 09/29/11 12:19 AM
Right on!......
 
# 7 RB10 @ 09/29/11 12:21 AM
19,000 different stand still shots.....30,000 plus total shots.....I love it!
 
# 8 RB10 @ 09/29/11 12:43 AM
At like the 32:30 mark of the video, they are talking about flopping, meanwhile I'm playing a demo and whatta you know....Dirk flops on LeBron and gets the call. Awesome!
 
# 9 Hassan Darkside @ 09/29/11 12:51 AM
33 minutes?











Spoiler
 
# 10 malky @ 09/29/11 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RB10
Right on!......
Lol, he did say that a lot
 
# 11 Mr_Riddick @ 09/29/11 01:06 AM
Trying to avoid listening to the full 33min, can anybody give a synopsis of the interview.??
 
# 12 spankdatazz22 @ 09/29/11 01:13 AM
Great interview. Love that they touched on the various aspects of the game that have been improved while acknowledging the accomplishment 2K11 was. 2K11 had a tremendous amount of content, and 2K12 looks to have significantly more - along with the huge improvements to the gameplay, it's hard not seeing how this game is just as big a leap as 2K11 was imo
 
# 13 malky @ 09/29/11 01:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by womalee23
Trying to avoid listening to the full 33min, can anybody give a synopsis of the interview.??
Very Broad questions, sounds like they were cherry picked to be very "informercial" type questions, basically I didn't really learn anything new other than playoff atmosphere was giving a bit of an upgrade with different colored tshirts for home teams
 
# 14 SpecterSBC @ 09/29/11 01:54 AM
I just stumbled upon these vidz

http://www.youtube.com/user/followKINKOMASO#p/u
 
# 15 jreezy18 @ 09/29/11 02:15 AM
Nice interview. I wonder if Hall of Fame difficulty will still have every single player playing like Michael Jordan? One of the worst things about 2K11.
 
# 16 RB10 @ 09/29/11 03:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SpecterSBC
I just stumbled upon these vidz

http://www.youtube.com/user/followKINKOMASO#p/u
Absolutely great find! My first look at 2k camera view gaming. It's truly sick how smooth this game is. I just see things 100% better in 2k view and this guy allows me that. Also looks at some jumpshots and dunk packages. He said he's got 10 hours of gameplay recorded.....I can't wait!
 
# 17 fatleg3 @ 09/29/11 04:01 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by malky
Very Broad questions, sounds like they were cherry picked to be very "informercial" type questions, basically I didn't really learn anything new other than playoff atmosphere was giving a bit of an upgrade with different colored tshirts for home teams
I really hope more then the crowed t-shirt colors are improved in regards to playoff atmosphere. There reactions, and noise level needs to be amped up during the playoffs and to me is the main thing that needed to be improved
 
# 18 coop15 @ 09/29/11 08:37 AM
Is There Going to be crew this year
 
# 19 nuggetsguy @ 09/29/11 08:58 AM
33 minutes of awesomeness. Nice!
 

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.