Home
NBA 2K12 News Post



This video is also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 100 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 madden316 @ 09/28/11 01:43 PM
I was just about to post this 2 seconds from now haha.

IDK why they didn't release this with the controls insight.
 
# 2 mreyes930 @ 09/28/11 01:46 PM
I know the point of this was the "Controls" but when I saw Big Dave in the Alamodome, I friggin lost it. It's a celebration!!!
 
# 3 yellow86 @ 09/28/11 01:47 PM
Looks nice, however I am worried the dream shake of Olajuwon is mistaken for the move he pulled on Robinson in 95 playoffs under the basket. It seems there's no signature moves as such, just a few you can pull off with every play.
 
# 4 GSWarriors9 @ 09/28/11 01:51 PM
Love Monta's fast break layup, looked just like something he would do
 
# 5 Cynical @ 09/28/11 01:54 PM
now thats what im talking bout!
 
# 6 Mintsa @ 09/28/11 01:56 PM
Off topic from controls.....but skip to the 24 sec mark of the vid. Have the Raptors changed the home court design again ??? WOW.....if so, thats like 3 times in the past 5 seasons....that must be an NBA record....LOL.
 
# 7 mreyes930 @ 09/28/11 02:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintsa
Off topic from controls.....but skip to the 24 sec mark of the vid. Have the Raptors changed the home court design again ??? WOW.....if so, thats like 3 times in the past 5 seasons....that must be an NBA record....LOL.
They sure have. Last night one of the guys with the game was streaming live footage and the Raptors were playing. Honestly, I think the new design is beautiful. It's a big step up from the last couple designs.
 
# 8 RB10 @ 09/28/11 02:08 PM
Finally get to see Ricky Rubio

Anyone know if there is any gameplay footage of my Wolves out yet?
 
# 9 JWiLL02 @ 09/28/11 02:12 PM
This is the 360 version? The graphics look MUCH improved based on this trailer, I thought it must have been for PC at first.

Good stuff.
 
# 10 SouthBeach @ 09/28/11 02:12 PM
You know when you try not to smile about trailer videos, then this happens?


Thank you, 2K.
 
# 11 Self313 @ 09/28/11 02:18 PM
Ricky "Cant throw a rock in the ocean" Rubio sighting
 
# 12 rockchisler @ 09/28/11 02:22 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Self313
Ricky "Cant throw a rock in the ocean" Rubio sighting
Hahahaha...But he will look so good doing it..
 
# 13 Spartan901 @ 09/28/11 02:22 PM
Gotta say some of the faces look much imrpoved. Perkins, Bynum, Ray Allen just to name a few
 
# 14 basketballfreak24 @ 09/28/11 02:35 PM
the link for the full manual says its not active right now.
 
# 15 jersez @ 09/28/11 02:39 PM
I thought this was going to be isomotion only, this is soo backwards, release the demo before releasing a video on how to play the game. mmm 2k has been suspect this year.
 
# 16 SageInfinite @ 09/28/11 02:40 PM
Trailer looked great. One bad thing I sighted was they still slaughtered the Jordan 11's
 
# 17 MrBigShot1 @ 09/28/11 02:48 PM
A tad disappointed, 2k11's control trailer was sooooo much better.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zp7mZxzuc68

Since the game comes out in a week though, it's all good.
 
# 18 TheKasmar @ 09/28/11 02:49 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jersez
I thought this was going to be isomotion only, this is soo backwards, release the demo before releasing a video on how to play the game. mmm 2k has been suspect this year.
They gave us all the controls before the demo even came out. 2K never did that before. All the moves in the trailer are already in print. People even put out tutorial videos for the demo.
 
# 19 Rasco11 @ 09/28/11 02:50 PM
Ricky Rubio controls expanded:


-Left stick up, right stick towards tunnel = (after timeout) sit at end of bench next to Nikola Petrovic.

-Hold L1 + right stick towards Sebastian Telfair or Luke Ridnour = mutter obscenities in Spanish (NOTE: hold L2 for broken English)

-Left stick up, right stick towards vacant coach = ask to be put in game

-Hold L2 + left stick (any direction) = convert $3,374,640 to Euros...smile!
 
# 20 SouthBeach @ 09/28/11 02:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rasco11
Ricky Rubio controls expanded:


-Left stick up, right stick towards tunnel = (after timeout) sit at end of bench next to Nikola Petrovic.

-Hold L1 + right stick towards Sebastian Telfair or Luke Ridnour = mutter obscenities in Spanish (NOTE: hold L2 for broken English)

-Left stick up, right stick towards vacant coach = ask to be put in game

-Hold L2 + left stick (any direction) = convert $3,374,640 to Euros...smile!
Hahahahaha.
 

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.