Home
NBA 2K12 News Post


The NBA 2K12 demo is available now for the 360. Later today for the PS3.

Scroll to the "N" section to find it. It's 1.1 GB.
  • Miami Heat vs. Dallas Mavericks (Can only play as the Mavs)
  • Difficulty set to default/casual
  • No commentary
  • 1 - 4 Minute Quarter
  • Can't run plays
  • No sliders, options, camera views, etc.
  • Free throw bug, after 3 second violation, is demo bug only.
Just play the demo and post your impressions here.

Game: NBA 2K12Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: iOS / PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 101 - View All
NBA 2K12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 lv2bll @ 09/20/11 05:26 AM
Playing it now and my impression is........

O
M
G
 
# 2 SouthBeach @ 09/20/11 05:30 AM
Too bad Miami isn't playable yet.

LeBron just hit a 3 and did the "3 goggles".

I'm sold.
 
# 3 ClevelandinDistress @ 09/20/11 05:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SouthBeach
Too bad Miami isn't playable yet.

LeBron just hit a 3 and did the "3 goggles".

I'm sold.
Hahah nice
 
# 4 ClevelandinDistress @ 09/20/11 05:33 AM
Omg. No. I did. Not. Just. Do. That! Ahhhhhh I'm already in love
 
# 5 eaterofworlds888 @ 09/20/11 05:35 AM
Ok I love NBA 2k games but the demos could always be better. Why no commentary? really that's the only beef I have. like people are going to buy the game just to hear the commentary. I'm sure if they left commentary on they would get just as much sales. anyway will be later for me today as I have PS3
 
# 6 lv2bll @ 09/20/11 05:36 AM
OMG!!! you know how tnt has that little ad on the bottom corner when they advertize a new episode of a show, well lets just say 2k has it too.
 
# 7 4UP @ 09/20/11 05:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by eaterofworlds888
Ok I love NBA 2k games but the demos could always be better. Why no commentary? really that's the only beef I have. like people are going to buy the game just to hear the commentary. I'm sure if they left commentary on they would get just as much sales. anyway will be later for me today as I have PS3
I'm pretty sure they strip the commentary to make the file size a bit more realistic for downloading.
 
# 8 23 @ 09/20/11 05:37 AM
Audio is never in... takes up alot of memory

This is also an old build per Ronnie
 
# 9 ClevelandinDistress @ 09/20/11 05:38 AM
I feel like butter is pouring over my screen. This game is just toooo smooth buttery smooth. My god. And I thought last years controls were tight. Wow. 2k all those previews were right. You weren't paying them off. This game is miles better than NBA 2k11. I am happy. I am filled with joy. I am proud. Mr 2k, you make good games.
 
# 10 ManiacMatt1782 @ 09/20/11 05:39 AM
same here, not even up on xbox.com
 
# 11 ClevelandinDistress @ 09/20/11 05:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23
Audio is never in... takes up alot of memory

This is also an old build per Ronnie
Yea people never seem to understand that commentary would take up alot of space and the demos can only be so big!
 
# 12 Steve_OS @ 09/20/11 05:40 AM
Seems you can't run plays... Updated OP w/ all demo details. Will update as I see them.
 
# 13 dojam @ 09/20/11 05:44 AM
Im going to do a bunch of fouls with rudy to see if terry comes in...
 
# 14 fatboy @ 09/20/11 05:45 AM
Any diff in doing the dribble moves (crossovers, in and out's, etc....) if there is, how's it diff from 2k11?
 
# 15 ClevelandinDistress @ 09/20/11 05:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy
Any diff in doing the dribble moves (crossovers, in and out's, etc....) if there is, how's it diff from 2k11?
Quicker animations. Smoother transitions. Easily breakable
 
# 16 ClevelandinDistress @ 09/20/11 05:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmcrb28
LMFAO funniest thing I've heard in a while on here
I try I try
 
# 17 eaterofworlds888 @ 09/20/11 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ClevelandinDistress
Yea people never seem to understand that commentary would take up alot of space and the demos can only be so big!
well sorry I'm not no technical I didn't really think it'd be that big of a deal. can't wait to try it out though!!!
 
# 18 ClevelandinDistress @ 09/20/11 05:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iman2907
Hows the graphics?? arena,court,body type, faces etc. etc.
any change?? could you notice a diff & say your NOT playing nba 2k11
Deeeefffffffinately. Faces are way improved you can see the detail from broadcast camera. Best part of the graphics are the smoother animations. Males a huge difference. Jerseys look better and crowd looks touched up a bit.
 
# 19 dojam @ 09/20/11 05:49 AM
I hate the demo, need to go back to work, I hate it, have to stop playing, have to go back to work... hate it...
 
# 20 lv2bll @ 09/20/11 05:50 AM
Im biting on all of the pump fakes, Why you ask? Cuz this is the first time the cpu has done them
 

« Previous1234567896869Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.