Home
Madden 12 News Post




These videos are also available on the OS Youtube channel, please subscribe while you're there.

Game: Madden NFL 12Reader Score: 6.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 43 - View All
Madden NFL 12 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PacMan3000 @ 08/11/11 12:58 PM
I don't know why, but I've noticed here and in the demo that the away team never celebrates when they score a touchdown.
 
# 2 misterkrabz @ 08/11/11 01:06 PM
Pitt v. Balt. and it's not a sell out? I see empty seats in the endzone....
 
# 3 SmashMan @ 08/11/11 01:12 PM


Thanks for posting them here. One thing that stood out was the Mendenhall TD run. The run downfield, the crowd noise ramping up, and the commentary being on point all made for a really great moment.
 
# 4 roadman @ 08/11/11 01:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
Pitt v. Balt. and it's not a sell out? I see empty seats in the endzone....
Rain?

Some people don't show up in lousy weather.
 
# 5 sydrogerdavid @ 08/11/11 01:17 PM
No Terrible Towels and they can't pronouce Suisham. Darn.
 
# 6 jpdavis82 @ 08/11/11 01:17 PM
I don't know if it's just for framerate or what, but the videos EA releases make the game's graphics look bad compared to how it looks on your HDTV in real life, even in 720p youtube doesn't do this game any justice.
 
# 7 jcar0725 @ 08/11/11 01:18 PM
There is NO CHANCE that there would be empty seats. That's a big no no for me.
 
# 8 Dewiel @ 08/11/11 01:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by misterkrabz
Pitt v. Balt. and it's not a sell out? I see empty seats in the endzone....
The game was set to heavy rain which tends the impact the overall stadium attendance. That's why the crowd isn't a sellout. Now I'm not saying fans wouldn't still show up for an AFC North showdown, but I wanted you to know the logic.
 
# 9 jpdavis82 @ 08/11/11 01:25 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
The game was set to heavy rain which tends the impact the overall stadium attendance. That's why the crowd isn't a sellout. Now I'm not saying fans wouldn't still show up for an AFC North showdown, but I wanted you to know the logic.
Yeah all major rivalries in your game should be sellouts, especially Steelers, Packers, Patriots, these teams don't have empty stands
 
# 10 sydrogerdavid @ 08/11/11 01:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dewiel
The game was set to heavy rain which tends the impact the overall stadium attendance. That's why the crowd isn't a sellout. Now I'm not saying fans wouldn't still show up for an AFC North showdown, but I wanted you to know the logic.

Not in Pittsburgh. The Steelers have sold out every home game since 1972.
 
# 11 at23steelers @ 08/11/11 01:29 PM
The game looks really good. Sad to see the Steelers pass D get roughed up like that though, haha. The presentation is really good, and the gameplay for the most part was solid. I did see the RB fall a few yards which was disappointing. Also, the announcing is better than last year but their is still a few things that are poorly done. For one, listen to Chris and Gus at 8:44 of the 2nd quarter. What they are announcing is WAY different than what's actually going on, it's almost laughable. Also, Gus announcing the score at halftime with all the pausing was disappointing. Overall though, looks much improved over last year!!
 
# 12 Mtneer08 @ 08/11/11 01:30 PM
I went to a Steelers game couple years ago that had heavy rain and by the start of the 2nd quarter there were A LOT of empty seats.
 
# 13 roadman @ 08/11/11 01:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sydrogerdavid
Not in Pittsburgh. The Steelers have sold out every home game since 1972.
The Packers sell out too, but aren't there no shows because of the weather.

I'm not sure myself. There are season ticket holders all around the state of Wisconsin, not just the Green Bay area.
 
# 14 Mtneer08 @ 08/11/11 01:31 PM
Can anyone tell if the camera angle is closer compared to the demo version or the same?
 
# 15 jpdavis82 @ 08/11/11 01:32 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by at23steelers
The game looks really good. Sad to see the Steelers pass D get roughed up like that though, haha. The presentation is really good, and the gameplay for the most part was solid. I did see the RB fall a few yards which was disappointing. Also, the announcing is better than last year but their is still a few things that are poorly done. For one, listen to Chris and Gus at 8:44 of the 2nd quarter. What they are announcing is WAY different than what's actually going on, it's almost laughable. Also, Gus announcing the score at halftime with all the pausing was disappointing. Overall though, looks much improved over last year!!
I already tweeted Dewiel about this, he said the video isn't the final build so hopefully they get this kind of thing fixed before release. This bad of out of place commentary is unacceptable. I mean talking about a big pass play on a kick return?
 
# 16 JayD @ 08/11/11 01:32 PM
there are way to many empty seats. I do know there would be a few empty seats in inclement weather but half the stadium shouldn't be empty.
 
# 17 jpdavis82 @ 08/11/11 01:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mtneer08
I went to a Steelers game couple years ago that had heavy rain and by the start of the 2nd quarter there were A LOT of empty seats.
This many like we see in the video though?
 
# 18 Mtneer08 @ 08/11/11 01:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jpdavis82
This many like we see in the video though?

Just about
 
# 19 mva5580 @ 08/11/11 01:36 PM
Looks good, beyond the massive amount of empty seats. Like that would ever happen for Pittsburgh vs. Baltimore, regardless of weather.
 
# 20 brettmickey @ 08/11/11 01:37 PM
Yeah just because games sell out doesn't mean everyone still shows up, especially with weather like heavy rain.
 

« Previous1234Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.